Away fans only getting top tier of School End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away fans only getting top tier of School End

Maybe this was already common knowledge but I see club are now selling STs for lower School End so that confirms that there will be what, a maximum of 2000ish away fans at LR this season for league games. Quite right too.

Hopefully we'll go well and have no trouble selling nigh on 16000 seats to home fans each game.

Think we only need to put aside 10% of capacity. Upper tier will cover that.

I'm sure there'll be some extended netting from the upper tier to stop idiots throwing things onto our fans below.

Comment

Isn’t that what we had during Warnock promotion season.

I am really pleased the club has got half the School End back, I used to send their in the 69/70 season.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Think we only need to put aside 10% of capacity. Upper tier will cover that.

I'm sure there'll be some extended netting from the upper tier to stop idiots throwing things onto our fans below.
        Yeah. Rule is the lesser of 10% capacity or 2000 seats. I said "2000ish" cos I'm unclear how many that top tier holds.... there was a weird situation towards the end of last season where Wednesday were given 1800 and Cov were given just over 2000 - I couldn't figure out why the slight difference?

Comment

Working...
        X