Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham

Behind closed doors Fulham,
    lost 4 0 new striker got a run out last fifteen minutes, didn't make any difference. I know it was only a friendly and result don't matter but you think we could at least score a goal.
    2 games now on home soil
    6 against and none scored.
    Hope we pick up against reading.
    COYrsss.

These behind closed door games are basically training exercises. Just like our 11-o "win" the other week, this 0-4 "loss" is meaningless. It's kind of obvious that a tinpot club like Fulham with their "angry small man" syndrome would overdo it - it wouldn't surprise me if four of their idiots managed to injure themselves during the run-out.........

All this will be long forgotten when we are top of the league at the first international break.

Comment

Our second string (except one or two exceptions) played most of the match and let in all the goals. Once our best players entered the field it was goalless. I would not read too much into this, other than our strenght in deepth is not good enough yet. We are still looking for reinforcements though and I think we can expect a lot of new incoming players between noe and the end of August.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        Our second string (except one or two exceptions) played most of the match and let in all the goals. Once our best players entered the field it was goalless. I would not read too much into this, other than our strenght in deepth is not good enough yet. We are still looking for reinforcements though and I think we can expect a lot of new incoming players between noe and the end of August.
        First team squad has 21 players. Expecting up to 3 signings without any sales.

Comment

Derby got thumped 4-0 this evening........by Chesterfield

Comment

Hull got beaten 4.-0 by Doncaster with 2nd full team squad.
            Just friendlies though

Comment

Working...
            X