Zan Celar signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zan Celar signs

Zan Celar, Slovenian striker playing for Lugano FC in Swtitzerland, has just signed according to Pete O'Rouke (Football Insider). It is subject to a medical. He has a good scoring record:

Exclusive: QPR agree deal to sign Zan Celar as medical lined up (footballinsider247.com)

Big credit to Jimmy who reported this earlier this week.

There is no mentioning of any transfer amount. According to Transfermarkt he is valued at €4.5m

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Zan Celar, Slovenian striker playing for Lugano FC in Swtitzerland, has just signed according to Pete O'Rouke (Football Insider). It is subject to a medical. He has a good scoring record:

Exclusive: QPR agree deal to sign Zan Celar as medical lined up (footballinsider247.com)

Big credit to Jimmy who reported this earlier this week.

There is no mentioning of any transfer amount. According to Transfermarkt he is valued at €4.5m
    Not yet Oslo & not official but hopefully he will sign soon, we await

Comment

He's an international that can move so we will take him. Tbh anything to keep the big donkey out of the team would be a plus!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sounds very positive signing.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          He's an international that can move so we will take him. Tbh anything to keep the big donkey out of the team would be a plus!
          Which one?

I think it's Frey you're not keen on.....Dykes isnt far behind. Out of the two I have a feeling Frey will have a decent season. Time to cash in on Dykes.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Which one?

I think it's Frey you're not keen on.....Dykes isnt far behind. Out of the two I have a feeling Frey will have a decent season. Time to cash in on Dykes.
            I reckon Dykes will move on been with us a while, yep we haven’t been the most creative of sides and he does give everything I think marti will give Frey a chance

Comment

£1.5m I heard. Was cheap because in last year of contract and he wanted to go. So looks like we are losing Sinclair but gaining Celar and £1m.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                £1.5m I heard. Was cheap because in last year of contract and he wanted to go. So looks like we are losing Sinclair but gaining Celar and £1m.
                Probably be introduced before the match with Spurs

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  We got £1.875,000 for SA after sending 25% of £2.5m to Ireland. But yeah, £375m up and he should be an improvement. Happy days.....

Comment

Comment

Call me a kill joy but until I see something official or that fella Fabrizio on Twitter reports it, I won’t believe it

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Call me a kill joy but until I see something official or that fella Fabrizio on Twitter reports it, I won’t believe it
                        Yeah - Celar looked very handy at Euros and I'd have thought a LOT of clubs across Europe would be looking at him. This is one that deffo needs something more tangible and official before I'd believe he's picked the Rs as his club.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Impressive, hope this signing happens.

Comment

Someone open the celar door and let him out.
                            official he is a QPR player

Comment

Looks a good player hopefully & just what need, good bit of business done, welcome Zan

Comment

Working...
                              X