Ilias Chair court case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilias Chair court case

His jail term has been reduced to 150 hours community service and 1600 euro fine. Club has made a statement about his behaviour.

Brilliant news and hopefully doing those hours can be delayed till next summer?

Perhaps it's time for him to step back from international football to knock these hours down. Hes only a squad player?????

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Brilliant news and hopefully doing those hours can be delayed till next summer?

Perhaps it's time for him to step back from international football to knock these hours down. Hes only a squad player?????
      I didn't think he was still getting into Morocco's team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I didn't think he was still getting into Morocco's team.
        Do you mean the squad or team? I know he didn't get on the field at the WC. Has he stopped being selected for squads now?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Do you mean the squad or team? I know he didn't get on the field at the WC. Has he stopped being selected for squads now?
          He wasn't in their AFCON squad earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

He wasn't in their AFCON squad earlier this year.
            Maybe they were wary of including a player with the case hanging over him (I dunno what stage things were at then - had he been convicted and sentenced?). Anyway, given he's a fringe player for them it was easy for them to play it safe and not include him I suppose, why risk getting flak over picking a "convicted thug" if you're barely gonna play him anyway?

Comment

Working...
            X