No announcement yet.

Just Back on the Island... PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people assume that Paladini has to be employed by QPR FC ?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Why do people assume that Paladini has to be employed by QPR FC ?

er, as he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        er, as he is.
        Sorry phrased the wrong way.

Why do people assume that QPR FC have to employ Paladini.

Comment

• quality
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Sorry phrased the wrong way.

Why do people assume that QPR FC have to employ Paladini.
            They dont. Mr Mittal, Ishan and Amit decided to keep him on in a different role. The could have let him go completely but didnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
              They dont. Mr Mittal, Ishan and Amit decided to keep him on in a different role. The could have let him go completely but didnt.
              Exactly... they work with him and know what he does, more then any of us know and if his good enough for them then his good enough for me.

Comment

• I have chosen to put this particular post on this thread, rather than respond to the attention seekers elsewhere.

Just a few moments ago, the 3 latest threads on the forum were in relation to the contents of SM's original post and future planned discussion.

Unbelievably, all three of the aforementiond threads have been started by people that felt it was OK to attempt to belittle SM's efforts regarding the time he spent with GP. One in particular, even has the gall to ask how it would be possible to arrange a meeting with GP himself as, to quote: "but I have no idea how I could go about it".

These are the people who have accused SM of being taken in by a smooth talking operator, but cannot seem to arrange such an appointment themselves. One of these people then responds on one of the others' threads by suggesting a bit of "brown nosing" would help their cause.

I may well be being somewhat old fashioned here, but I am astonished that anybody could sit and criticise someone else's efforts and then go on to start a separate thread, (attention seeking of the highest order), requesting that his future conversation be recorded or that one of them accompanies him at the proposed meeting. Why would this be? Do they doubt that he will produce an accurate account of the meeting? Do they feel he is incapable of deducing for himself wether or not the answers he gets are genuine and will instead be taken in again?

I have never met SM, and I certainly would not seek to give him advice as to how to deal with these requests, but I know exactly what I would be telling these people if I was in his position.

Can someone please help me out here and explain just why, certain people can be quite rude or insulting to someone else without good reason, who is a supporter of the same club with presumably the same desire for QPR to be successful, and yet when the insults do not appear to have the desired effect they then start to ask him for information?

I think one of the phrases used to describe SM's efforts was "fawning". If ever there was a case of the pot calling the kettle black, then this is about as impressive as it can get.

Comment

• Well I have met SM and he is a great lad-Rangers through and through.I had a chat with him at half-time on Saturday and he was buzzing-so full of enthusiasm-if anyone deserves an opportunity,then it is SM.

Comment

• Brighton, well said, and you can be as old fashioned as you like as far as I'm concerned
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I think and hope that SM realises that he has the respect of the vast majority of us and these people who seem to be intent on discrediting him are utter turds.

Comment

• Thanks for the above few comments (especially Brightonr).

I do find it quite hurtful that people have decided to turn on me, I really thought WE were all QPR? I've only done this as an opportunity for us to try and not only get some answers, but also try and set things straight as far as where we are heading etc.

Like I said, I'm baffled as to what I have done wrong, but will put my heart and soul into making sure that those genuine fans messages get heard.

Comment

• SM, you haven't done anything wrong, don't worry, as Sir Les say's there in the vast minority of posters on here.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• SM, please ignore the insults as most of them through being jelous (even us oldies still get it), I for one appreicate your thoughts and comments and have had debates with you of which i enjoyed, and hope to continue to do so.
                            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

• Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                              Thanks for the above few comments (especially Brightonr).

I do find it quite hurtful that people have decided to turn on me, I really thought WE were all QPR? I've only done this as an opportunity for us to try and not only get some answers, but also try and set things straight as far as where we are heading etc.

Like I said, I'm baffled as to what I have done wrong, but will put my heart and soul into making sure that those genuine fans messages get heard.
                              You haven't done anything wrong, mate.

Comment

• SM don't worry about the knockers. i'm afraid they have simply been attacked by the Green Eyed Monster!!!!!

Great work I applaud you for your tenacity (and cheek) Remeber for every negative comment on here re your chat with GP there is at least 10 positive ones. There is (and probably always will be) just a vociferous minority who will dig at anyone at anytime about anything (especilaly if it's something they havn't thought of or been involved in)!!!!

:cheers:
                                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X