X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That piece was vomit inducing"

Indeed.

Comment

He could be 'Julie Andrews' for all i care, he still shouldnt be anywhere near a footballing role within the club.

Comment

Excellent read as ever. Still not sure about GP:s role, he`s obviously a likeable person, but in what way is he now helping the club? If he´s no more than a mascot and someone that many people at the club like, who possibly interferes with the managers job, we don´t need him.

Comment

Truly great read mate..... Thanks for that... U Rrrrrrrrrrrssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Met and spoke to Gianni twice,he is a top top bloke!

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
              Met and spoke to Gianni twice,he is a top top bloke!
              I´m a top, top bloke too - maybe I should be chairman

Comment

Great report and post Saffa. Nice one.
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Great read. Im glad your trekking around the country has paid off at last

Comment

Mission accomplished. Let a budding journalist into the funfair, watch him enjoy all the big rides then throw him a bag of candy floss. A few hours later a nice review appears on the Internet

Nice work gianni

Comment

Paladini may be a nice person but he has to go for the club to regain it's heartbeat. Reported today Warnocks demands were not met. Could that have Bern controll of players in and out ?

Suprised the Mittals have not thrown him out already.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

It's a shame that certain posters still want to #### Gianni off... and it sounds that some may not alter their view no matter what he does or says.

I have gone to him as a frustrated supporter wanting answers - and he is more than happy to provide us with them... What more can we ask?

Naturally I can't answer ALL questions here and now, but I will put your worries etc to him directly - I assure you of that.

I'm not a Gianni mate (I have met him 2 times in about 4 years!), I just want whats best for QPR... and the brief spell I had with him I got to learn alot about just what he wants and where he wants to take us... and it's very promising.

Flavio was a problem, Gianni isn't.

Comment

Thats wicked SM!

Comment

i think the phrase "as if being in the room with him wasnt enough"
                            was enough for me.

Comment

sm1882

Well done, very detailed.

You will not change anyone's opinion and you need to take the criticism on the chin. Least of all try and not respond because it can get twisted and before you know it, you are defending someone when the sole intention was to provide an opinion

Each supporter has an opinion, its very much like a Political Party. Some will try and find a slant on things, really don't worry about that.

Its how you feel thats important.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                                Thanks for the feedback.

It's a shame that certain posters still want to #### Gianni off... and it sounds that some may not alter their view no matter what he does or says.

I have gone to him as a frustrated supporter wanting answers - and he is more than happy to provide us with them... What more can we ask?

Naturally I can't answer ALL questions here and now, but I will put your worries etc to him directly - I assure you of that.

I'm not a Gianni mate (I have met him 2 times in about 4 years!), I just want whats best for QPR... and the brief spell I had with him I got to learn alot about just what he wants and where he wants to take us... and it's very promising.

Flavio was a problem, Gianni isn't.
                                I'm glad you had a good day - GP is without a shadow of a doubt a top schmoozer of the highest order and comes across as an extremely personable bloke etc etc

Just one question though? Have you ever read the court transcript? Lie after lie unravelled in that case.

Two sides to every coin - the image that is projected and the opinion formed by many that have done business with the man couldn't be further apart.
                                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                                X