No announcement yet.

Just Back on the Island... PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can u change your title thread to Island hoping.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
      I'm glad you had a good day - GP is without a shadow of a doubt a top schmoozer of the highest order and comes across as an extremely personable bloke etc etc

Just one question though? Have you ever read the court transcript? Lie after lie unravelled in that case.

Two sides to every coin - the image that is projected and the opinion formed by many that have done business with the man couldn't be further apart.
      One question about the court case?

Did the defendant that was absent ever come back?
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that he hadn't but not 100% sure.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

So, playing devil's advocate, as there's so many people of the 'no smoke without fire' persuasion on this board, why did he leg it?
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Without sounding horrible, I would say that you have been used by Paladini to get a PR message out. Might be wrong though.

Comment

fantastic read - thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Without sounding horrible, I would say that you have been used by Paladini to get a PR message out. Might be wrong though.
                Agree.

Obviously done his homework on you saffa. Your the guy that is well respected and writes quality match reports. Hmm.. Maybe you'll be giving the gp a decent write up to.

I have no doubt he comes across a top bloke. I just don't see what credentials he has to be part of the big project we've become. I also question his motives for sticking around... £££

Comment

Lucky ****** Saffa

Comment

Great read Saffa, so that is why I couldn't get hold of you yesterday !I have said many times that the hate towards GP was way way OTT, he has brought investment to our club and whilst like others he has his faults, don't we all, he is not the monster some portray him as.
                    Interestingly we are already only 48 hours later having criticism thrown at the Mittals by some, regarding Warnock, Dowie etc and others wanting the badge changed back etc etc.
                    People should respect the Mittals opinion because if GP was as bad as some say, surely they will move him on quickly, if they don't surely that tells us all something.
                    UR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      People should respect the Mittals opinion because if GP was as bad as some say, surely they will move him on quickly, if they don't surely that tells us all something.
                      Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Great read Saffa, so that is why I couldn't get hold of you yesterday !I have said many times that the hate towards GP was way way OTT, he has brought investment to our club and whilst like others he has his faults, don't we all, he is not the monster some portray him as.
                        Interestingly we are already only 48 hours later having criticism thrown at the Mittals by some, regarding Warnock, Dowie etc and others wanting the badge changed back etc etc.
                        UR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                        Well said Kit.

I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of the posters on WATRB.

Stop F**king moaning, go and support someone else.
                        Last edited by cross it Dave; 21-02-2010, 01:37 PM.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                          After going up the lift.....
                          we've got a LIFT! No one can say this club isn't going places!

Glad you named Faurlin though, he is a gem and can't understand the stick he gets from some supporters.

And a heartwarming post - glad to hear about a loyal supporter being treated so well.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Thanks SM, great report as always and i am glad you got to feel like a 10 year old again
                            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention, good post SM.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post that.

I have no idea about what GP is like, but the reaction of others towards him must say a lot. It also seems to say a lot about how people felt about Flavio.

It is all too easy to get personal on a forum, because it is pretty safe behind a keyboard. Mayb GP did a poor job at the director of football type role, and I hope he leaves football to those who are paid to do that. Howevr if he is this well liked and all that within the club, that must say someting too. And he certainly knows how to make someone feel important, so that's a great personality asset to have too.

Overall, why don't we just see what happens, gvie these people a chance now they have these different roles.

Comment

Working...
                                X