No announcement yet.

Sinclair Armstrong off to Bristol City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kolli has a lot to do to warrant a contract extention and if he does well we may offer him a new contract in the NY. If he was out of contract now, we might have let him go???

Comment

I don't think he has allot to do to be rewarded with an extension apart from maybe tidying up that Barnet! Our strikers last season were all massive failures and Frey must have thrown his toys out of the pram because he went from woeful to completely missing when we needed him most. Kolli hardly has much to live up too!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I don't think he has allot to do to be rewarded with an extension apart from maybe tidying up that Barnet! Our strikers last season were all massive failures and Frey must have thrown his toys out of the pram because he went from woeful to completely missing when we needed him most. Kolli hardly has much to live up too!
        I thought Frey was injured end of the season maybe wrong ?

I can see us offloading Frey or dykes don’t think they’ll get much time if new cf stays fit

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Kolli has a lot to do to warrant a contract extention and if he does well we may offer him a new contract in the NY. If he was out of contract now, we might have let him go???
          If he do well, the NY may well be too late to offer him a new contract. Its a gamble for sure. However, on too many occasions we missed to take action before it was too late. SA, Manning, BOS, JR and others. Many mentioned the deal offered to Hamalanien that did not work out. But you have to take risks on evidance of potential. And Kolli looks the part.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

If he do well, the NY may well be too late to offer him a new contract. Its a gamble for sure. However, on too many occasions we missed to take action before it was too late. SA, Manning, BOS, JR and others. Many mentioned the deal offered to Hamalanien that did not work out. But you have to take risks on evidance of potential. And Kolli looks the part.
            Yes. Kolli MUST be tied down once this window shuts. He is at least good enough to warrant a place in the squad for next few years and I don't see any risk in giving him a wage uplift to reflect that. I feel that if it weren't for his injury last season he'd have leapfrogged Armstrong in our pecking order. We have robbed Bristol City blind in getting £2.5mil for Armstrong - giving £500K of that to Kolli in extra wages for a couple of added years carries barely any risk of going #### up.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Yes. Kolli MUST be tied down once this window shuts. He is at least good enough to warrant a place in the squad for next few years and I don't see any risk in giving him a wage uplift to reflect that. I feel that if it weren't for his injury last season he'd have leapfrogged Armstrong in our pecking order. We have robbed Bristol City blind in getting £2.5mil for Armstrong - giving £500K of that to Kolli in extra wages for a couple of added years carries barely any risk of going #### up.
              As a fringe player he wouldn't command more than £6k a week. That could be partly offset by loan income if we were to send him out to L1 in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

We shouldn't be spending time and money bringing through players who won't commit to a long contract on reasonable wages. It's a 2 way street.

Comment

Working...
                X