Sinclair Armstrong off to Bristol City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinclair Armstrong off to Bristol City

Being reported that sincs is in advanced talks over a move to Bristol City.
    source pete o' rourke.
    BTW don't know who thought it was a good idea to merge the old rumours with the new.
    But that's ridiculous

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Being reported that sincs is in advanced talks over a move to Bristol City.
    source pete o' rourke.
    BTW don't know who thought it was a good idea to merge the old rumours with the new.
    But that's ridiculous
    Agree Dave & that’s silly, been disappointed with Armstrong & big mistake was not sending him on a years loan to L1 or L2 side & might now be a better player for it now, so not bothered if he goes

Comment

Any fee is being mentioned?

Comment

Wow, the club is having a bigger clear out than I do after a vindaloo and 5 pints..
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Any fee is being mentioned?
          No mate, Pete O'Rourke on twitter has put this up about an hour ago.
          I imagine we'll ask for sell on clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Agree Dave & that’s silly, been disappointed with Armstrong & big mistake was not sending him on a years loan to L1 or L2 side & might now be a better player for it now, so not bothered if he goes
            He hasn't done enough Jeff.
            Potential is there, as long as Potential is reached to our level.
            Think Noury is a breath of fresh air and trust Marti to bring in better replacements for him and if Dykes goes

Comment

SA will be one of those that will cause sides problems but he's got a poor touch can't really pass or cross and tbh id cash in on him

Potential is great but we need a proven cf, also its the first time in quite a while fans trust the board are making better decisions

Comment

He hasn't done enough Jeff.
                Potential is there, as long as Potential is reached to our level.
                Think Noury is a breath of fresh air and trust Marti to bring in better replacements for him and if Dykes goes
                Agree Dave he hasn’t & such high hopes for him, so much to learn & especially his ball control which hasn’t improved at all

Comment

No mate, Pete O'Rourke on twitter has put this up about an hour ago.
                  I imagine we'll ask for sell on clause.
                  I guess £2m and 20% sell on will do it.

I too trust the team to bring in someone who can do a job now, not perhaps do it in 2-3 years. I doubt he'd be any better next season than last

With Blackburn rumoured to be after Dykes, we'd better get signing!!

Comment

Its either Marti have some surprises in his sleeves or there's some young players from within that may cut it in the first team. As things stands, the club is going to fall short. If all rumours are to be believed, JCS, Paal, Dykes, SA, are all on their way. Willock gone, Tyler gone as well. We must start to bring some players in.

Comment

Roll up roll up, half a dozen very well paid jobs going in Shepherds Bush.

Patient my fellow R’s, Marti and Christian are doing very well in finding new blood.

Power to their elbow.

Comment

Good riddance.

Wish him no ill will, but hasn't improved one jot in 60+ games.

Can't head, can't score, doesn't assist & 3 goals in 62 games yer still blowing out his arris after 45 mins.

Get a decent sell on clause 'just in case' but defo not bothered to see him go.

Please Dykes straight after.

Comment

Spot on Jimmy.

Comment

Also - the fact it is Bristol City (a bottom half champ team) and not Man City, Celtic etc. tells us where his level is. I hope he goes on to big things but let's cash in, same with Dykes. Otherwise we'll sell them for peanuts further down the line or lose them on a free like we did with Willock.

Comment

Sinc fee rumoured to be £2.5m with 25% going to Shamrock Rovers. If true, we'd get £1,875,000 which will add £18k a week to our budget for the next two seasons.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/socce...478814680.html
                              Last edited by SheepRanger; 17-07-2024, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X