No announcement yet.

Taylor Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to him etc etc , He is still young, so I`m happy for him to go out and play his football again. There is enough hatred in the world right now as it is.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Well he must've sucked £2mil or so out of our club thus far so its understandable if some of us manifest dark thoughts about him. Think we all agree that drawing a line, albeit at faint dotted one, under his stint here is a good thing though.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Eh?

Capology have estimated their average player wage is £2,700 a week. Surely they're paying us at least £2k a week of his estimated £15k a week salary.

Surely we're not paying them money on top of his £15k a week?????
        You're probably correct, and I wasn't very clear in my initial reply, but essentially we are paying the majority of his 15k a week, to play for somebody else!

Comment

How do you know he was 15k a week & we pay for majority of his wages to play for Cambridge? You either work for Rs in accounts or you know nothing like rest of us & total ########

Comment

Spot on Jeff, too many ########ters spouting things on here they know nothing about, unless they work in the accounts department at Queens Park Rangers football club ltd.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

To be fair most of the posts on this board are rumours,speculation and opinions. Most of the genuine facts can be found elsewhere if required.
              It's always interesting to see someone's interpretation of any given subject, even if some of the facts are not always 100% accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                How do you know he was 15k a week & we pay for majority of his wages to play for Cambridge? You either work for Rs in accounts or you know nothing like rest of us & total ########
                I got the figures from Capology which seems to be used by many site to reference player contracts.

I haven't made up any figures, but if you think the data is complete BS then fine. When Richards joined it was rumoured to be for £3m, which probably included loads of add ons that will never be achieved. But even if we paid £2m it's not unrealistic to say he'd be on £10-15k a week coming from a premier league club. Even at £10k a week there's no way Cambridge will be paying his full wages. That same site has their top players on £4k a week, which is probably right for a small L1 club.

I dont have any connections at the club, but I haven't made up figures myself. If you think capology data is nonsense then that's fine.

Comment

Working...
                X