Taylor Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Richards

Gone on a season long loan to Cambride Utd!!

We're probably still subsidising his wages to the tune of £8-10k a week!!

Comment

Before all the other people lay into him.
      I hope this gives him what he needs to kickstart his career.
      Sometimes when you are going through something, a change of scenery can be all it takes to bring you out of your funk.
      ​​​
      Good luck to him.

Comment

I just wish we could have found a bigger home for him. I doubt Cambridge will have the budget to send too much money our way for his services.

Comment

2 more wasters gone, well done the club
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Great work. Never thought someone would take him.

Comment

The best solution for him hope he will get alot of games and develops in to the player hes has the potential to be. Good move.

Comment

Was hoping he would come good for us after a preseason.....wishful thinking !!

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                  Great work. Never thought someone would take him.
                  We're paying them to take him off our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

We're paying them to take him off our hands.
                    Eh?

Capology have estimated their average player wage is £2,700 a week. Surely they're paying us at least £2k a week of his estimated £15k a week salary.

Surely we're not paying them money on top of his £15k a week?????

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Eh?

Capology have estimated their average player wage is £2,700 a week. Surely they're paying us at least £2k a week of his estimated £15k a week salary.

Surely we're not paying them money on top of his £15k a week?????
                      They've got some players on £4000 a week so I'd hope they'd be paying around that figure but I know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

They've got some players on £4000 a week so I'd hope they'd be paying around that figure but I know nothing.
                        I hope so too......

Hopefully he can have a good season and a club will pay us £250k to sign him permanently next summer. Although, transfer fees like that seem a thing of the past and the norm is a release by mutual consent.

What a mess and no wonder Willock got the hump knowing what this guy was earning.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I hope so too......

Hopefully he can have a good season and a club will pay us £250k to sign him permanently next summer. Although, transfer fees like that seem a thing of the past and the norm is a release by mutual consent.

What a mess and no wonder Willock got the hump knowing what this guy was earning.
                          You could say the same for most players on a lower wage earning less than Richards not just Willock. Richard’s was a bad deal all along with Nourry you get the feeling the club are more diligent in recruitment and although bad deals may happen the frequency will be lower

Any business has higher earners it’s up to individuals to prove they deserve it imo if Willock really wanted to stay he’d of gone to Spain camp

Comment

Obviously Marti didn’t want him & another sags over

Comment

Hope we inserted a clause in the deal insisting that he MUST play against us in the upcoming Carabao Cup tie..... would give us a fighting chance of squeaking through to next round.

Comment

Working...
                              X