Tottenham friendly on July 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham friendly on July 20

Hi, new member here, from Croatia. Can't say I'm a QPR die hard fan but I love to go and watch any local game whenever I'm travelling and I'll be going to the Tottenham game next Saturday. If there's a group of fans going to the game and you're accepting strangers to your ranks, I'd gladly grab a pint and watch the game with some OG fans. Let me know if there's an opportunity for this, thanks.

Originally posted by cro_fan View Post
    Hi, new member here, from Croatia. Can't say I'm a QPR die hard fan but I love to go and watch any local game whenever I'm travelling and I'll be going to the Tottenham game next Saturday. If there's a group of fans going to the game and you're accepting strangers to your ranks, I'd gladly grab a pint and watch the game with some OG fans. Let me know if there's an opportunity for this, thanks.
    Welcome to the board cro_fan
    I am sure there will be a few who wouldn't mind you joining you for a pre game beer.
    Enjoy your visit!
    Last edited by Fraggy; 13-07-2024, 11:11 AM.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Welcome I’m sure who ever can meet up will tell you were the finest football team etc!

enjoy

Comment

Just go to the Queens Tavern in South Africa Road 100m to the ground.

Comment

Thanks guys! If I don't make arrangements with anyone specific, I'll visit the Queens Tavern.

Comment

Working...
          X