• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Nardi - Keeper

Passed a medical today apparently

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/06/26/...edical/649702/

Free agent to sign a two year deal

Shocking panic signing never heard of the bloke! Would rather have a youngster in or an established keeper then some 30 year old nobody

Comment

There’s always one, my god he hasn’t even yet & condemning him, shall we wait & see if & when he signs & see how he plays

Comment

Seems experienced to me. He's played in the top divisions of Belguim and France

He might even end up as deputy to Begovic witn both the two young lads going out on loan.

Let's see what pans out and what's communicated if it comes off.

But from recent signings, if he comes in to be nos 1 then the football people will know he's good enough.
        Last edited by SheepRanger; 26-06-2024, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Definitely has a no2 feel about it so I wouldn't worry marc and in Marti we certainly trust!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Surely competing with Walsh and Mahoney-Johnson for first team. One young keeper goes out on loan.

Begovic must be leaving.

Comment

I’d imagine asmir is off which I don’t mind Walsh or Mahoney or this lad steps up saves wages for a another player keeps Willock chair on better deals fine by me

Asmir never let us down but was on a wedge apparently

Comment

Never heard of him.
                But then never heard of Lucas Anderson and that seems to be alright.
                It does annoy me the begovic rewriting of his time.
                He made mistakes, most of our players can and will make mistakes.
                But he also kept us in games and pulled off some great saves.
                Its the nature of his position, mistakes can mean goals against.
                Generally a good keeper and wish him luck if he goes and delighted if he stays

Comment

Working...
                X