Qpr chief paladini lines up dowie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr chief paladini lines up dowie

QPR chairman Gianni Paladini has lined up Iain Dowie to return to the hot seat if he can't get Neil Warnock.

more

i thought ishan saksena was the new chairman? why does the **** still have a say in anything?

by the way, wouldnt be too disappointed with dowie, would rather have warnock though.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Exactly why I stayed sceptical of this whole takeover situation

Nothing has changed where it matters, Gianni is still calling the shots.

Only the gullible believe
      Last edited by terry ball; 21-02-2010, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Well if Gianni is calling the shots then why go for Warnock and Ishan & Amit not interviewing managers then or are all three doing this?

Comment

clueless...when is this man going?
          he done what he said he'd do, re investment and time to go
          he has signed numpty after numpty

Comment

Now i know the NOTW isnt the most reliable of papers but my gut instinct is that it's right and warnock wont come, REALLY hope im wrong

Comment

i will wait until anything official is announced before i make judgement.....you have that story and then eghams of amit speaking to warnock....so grab your salt and have a pinch.

Comment

Egham said Warnocks coming,that`s good enough for little ol me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                  Egham said Warnocks coming,that`s good enough for little ol me.

Problem is some at the ground said Warnock and the other half said Dowie?

My first choice is Warnock by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Problem is some at the ground said Warnock and the other half said Dowie?

My first choice is Warnock by a mile.
                    mould the 2 together....might be ugly but a bl00dy good manager

Comment

If were talking first choices then it would be Curbs,but at Rangers we only do seconds,sloppy one`s at that.

Comment

Warnock would be my first choice but then we all going to differ... don't fancy Dowie his ugly!

Comment

This is an article taken from the News of the World so it needs to be taken with a massive pinch od salt. The very fact that the article suggests that Gianni is calling the shot probably indicates that the writer has no idea what he is on about!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            i thought ishan saksena was the new chairman? why does the **** still have a say in anything?

by the way, wouldnt be too disappointed with dowie, would rather have warnock though.
                            Gianni Paladini is chairman of QPR FC, and Ishan Saksena is Chairman and Managing Director of QPR Holdings Ltd.

Please don't ask me to explain why we have or need 2 chairman.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                            X