Away Kit Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away Kit Reveal

I like its subtleness of showing history. Our famed away kits of green and/or red kept in the hoop on the arm.
    Its a nice design.

I quite like that.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Comment

I would rather see it shown worn by someone who looks like me so I can get a handle on what it looks like straining over a gut and with ketchup dribbled on it. That ad looks like it fell out of IKEA catalogue. I believe black is somewhat slimming though so it might work on me....

I do feel clubs should go a bit wild with away kits though, crazy designs and graphics.... something even Djibril Cisse would regard as a "bit loud".

Comment

Don't like these hawaiian style shirts.
          I like to see a football shirt look like one.
          Don't mind halves quarters, hoops, stripes etc.
          But not this pink , or light blue /green thing we had a few seasons back.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Don't like these hawaiian style shirts.
            I like to see a football shirt look like one.
            Don't mind halves quarters, hoops, stripes etc.
            But not this pink , or light blue /green thing we had a few seasons back.
            You're not gonna like this one from Cambridge Utd then:

Comment

no i do not

Comment

Think the kit is quite nice, however what has really pissed me off is that I’m sure the club said they wouldn’t take any gambling sponsors and were taking the moral high ground on this and now we have a gambling sponsor. Disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I would rather see it shown worn by someone who looks like me so I can get a handle on what it looks like straining over a gut and with ketchup dribbled on it. That ad looks like it fell out of IKEA catalogue. I believe black is somewhat slimming though so it might work on me....

I do feel clubs should go a bit wild with away kits though, crazy designs and graphics.... something even Djibril Cisse would regard as a "bit loud".
                  Gave me chuckle ABS brilliant

Comment

Hate it have never liked black kits and what with the colours on the neck and arms all about when have that have they ever had anything to do with QPR. Id like to know who they consult to design these may they should try and consult fans, about our tradition and colours, I for one wouldn't be buying it

Comment

Working...
                    X