Bras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bras

Come on, sort out the ads. It's gotta be embarrassing having pictures of women in their underwear all over the pages.

People a couple a meters away cannot see it's a football forum but can see us as perverts.

Wife keeps telling me to move to another site !!

The ads you are shown are a reflections of the sites you keep visiting. I am exposed to much more boring stuff than you when I surf this site. Right now I am shown a Soduko ad. You seem to have a more exciting life than me so count yourself happy.

Comment

All I get is charity ads.....

Comment

Some things are best left to private browsers ...

I am getting adds for protein powder. Wondering if I should switch from salted caramel to strawberries and cream?

Comment

I used to perv over the lingerie section of my mum's Marshall Ward and Littlewoods home-shopping catalogues when I was little. I like it when bras randomly pop up on here

Comment

Haha the adverts do their best to track your interests. I do a lot of work surrounding provision of quite large computer networks. Therefore I sometimes talk to people about the broadband remote access server, which is one of the devices within many ISP networks. This gets shortened to bRAS and so when I talk about this on certain platforms - facebook, whatsapp, discord I start seeing adverts for lingerie all over the internet. I find it quite amusing and terrifying how they track this and come to this incorrect conclusion.

Comment

Well I get dating Asian women , and they're not type .

Comment

Might need a heads up from LR lad, as to what he visits!!
                All I'm getting is bloody deckchairs and holidays

Comment

Blaming me wife then cos it ain't me !!

Comment

When I read the title to the thread I thought Bras was someone we were about to sign from Scandinavia, only to find out it was about ladies underwear accoutrement’s, I must be getting old.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                      When I read the title to the thread I thought Bras was someone we were about to sign from Scandinavia, only to find out it was about ladies underwear accoutrement’s, I must be getting old.

Comment

People are far more open minded about cross dressing these days.

Comment

AI can't distinguish properly what is a supporters site.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Blaming me wife then cos it ain't me !!
                            Never doubted it for a moment.

Comment

IMG_1568.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X