More games on Sky next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    I am interested to see how this plays out for us overseas viewers, I thought I read QPR+ won't be a thing anymore! I have an app where I can watch any of the matches on the regular Sky Sports network, hopefully next season's broadcasts on other Sky platforms are available, I do feel for local fans having start times and dates moved from a regular Saturday 3pm kick off!
    My understanding is that Ifollow will still have overseas rights but I don't really know what that means in practice? Frankly all clubs should be releasing very precise details about how this TV deal will work, particularly before season tickets are bought in big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Well 5 out of every 12 weekend games will be shunted.

There are normally 9 midweek rounds in a season plus bank holiday games.

So, you'd expect about 15 home games per season on a Saturday at 3pm. If 5/12ths get shunted that means we should be left with about EIGHT games at LR kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday next season.
      Thanks for that just got price of 408.00 so still good value might have to make a few changes and creep out on those cold winter nights. Anything but sky

Comment

Be prepared to play Thursday night Friday night Saturday's 12.30 & 5.30 and maybe 8 o clock too and 12.30 on Sundays I believe that some clubs could be on up to 20+ times & 80% of the games coming from the Championship? new Sky sports channel showing games called Sky Sports +

Comment

I'm fairly local , takes me a hour to get to ground.
          Drive part of the way then walk.
          So changing the k.o doesn't really bother except the Sunday games , I hate them as I have my local football and loftus road seems to lack any atmosphere at noon on the Sabbath.

Comment

We also seemed to rediscover our buzz and numbers for away games this year. Be annoying if that's neutered by KOs at silly o'clock for half the away fixtures.

Comment

See they've announced a new tranche of dates up to January. Bloody hell, loads of our games shunted in this round of games!

Comment

Queens Park Rangers Football Club team news on Sky Sports - See fixtures, live scores, results, stats, video, photos and more..

Comment

Er, unless I'm not getting this, that's every League game.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                    Er, unless I'm not getting this, that's every League game.
                    If you look to the right of the list it shows us what games are on the box. IE Sheff U and Sheff Wed are not.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

If you look to the right of the list it shows us what games are on the box. IE Sheff U and Sheff Wed are not.
                      Oh right.

Ta !

Comment

Working...
                      X