Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

Cheers mate.

I hope you don’t mind me asking and also don’t want to compromise your contacts but if you can say;

Is he in talks
    Has anything been agreed or
    Is he someone we’re looking at

thanks
    Was told he was talking to the club today with his agent and there is definitely interest from other clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Thanks Jim. You're the only itk I believe on online.
      Is he good? I took no notice of him during euros
      I'd be lying if I said I knew anything about him unfortunately

Comment

• VARANEQPR Acuerdo entre el mediocentro galo y el laureado club londinense por una cantidad que ronda el millón y medio de euros más la cesión de un joven sub 21 de los de Albion. Sólo falta documentar el traspaso, será oficial esta semana
        Translated from Spanish by
        VARANE QPR Agreement between the French midfielder and the award-winning London club for an amount of around one and a half million euros plus the loan of a young under-21 player from Albion. All that remains is to document the transfer, it will be official this week

On X

Comment

• Looks like a deal agreed for Zan Celar cf

40 goals in 90 games for Lugano

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Looks like a deal agreed for Zan Celar cf

40 goals in 90 games for Lugano
            This looks a good signing.

Comment

• I am sure some new signings will be annouced before the Spurs game. Mr. N will never allow the SA and CW saga to down spirits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Źan Celar

Played against England, Denmark and Portugal in Euro 24

Comment

• Linked with Sarpreet Singh. Know him well as he was one of the first young Kiwi's in awhile to get picked up by a European club. Didn't cut it at Bayern or Hansa. Quite honestly I don't think he's good enough for the Champ.

25yo - Free Agent.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/excl ... eet-singh/

Comment

• The Football Insider article as usual contains errors. He had a relegation clause in his contract which he activated. He also made 15 appearances last season. Agree though he doesn't quite look Championship class.

Comment

• QPR are interested in New Zealand's former Bayern Munich winger Sarpreet Singh, 25. (Football Insider) Certainly will improve our batting lineup at the tail end.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        The Football Insider article as usual contains errors. He had a relegation clause in his contract which he activated. He also made 15 appearances last season. Agree though he doesn't quite look Championship class.
                        I've watched him play live. He's a frustrating player, regularly makes poor decisions and shooting is poor. Kiwi's big him up because he's one of our own etc, but quite honestly he got given a massive opportunity to go to Bayern and just didn't develop.

Comment

• https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...-gijon/1443736

Two La Liga clubs, Cadiz and Getafe, have each made a transfer offer for Sporting Gijon's French midfielder Jonathan Varane. Raphael's brother is also being tracked in England, where Norwich and Queens Park Rangers have made offers.

Comment

• Feels like we've reached the stage where the next burst of activity will revolve more around sales.. I suppose anyone could go if the price were right but I'm feeling twitchy about Dykes, JCS, Field, Chair and Dunne (roughly in order of liklihood of going I think).

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              Feels like we've reached the stage where the next burst of activity will revolve more around sales.. I suppose anyone could go if the price were right but I'm feeling twitchy about Dykes, JCS, Field, Chair and Dunne (roughly in order of liklihood of going I think).
                              I hope you're right because I get the feeling the incomings are just as good, if not better. Get the money in and see what's out there in Europe and beyond. There seems a decent method to our recruitment of late and I'm think the vast majority will come off rather than become deadwood. We might need cash to subsidise the wages of the better quality free transfers.

Comment

• Being reported in France that the Varane deal has been done

Comment

Working...
                                X