Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    Hevertton and Morrisson have just been confirmed. Three down, ten to go!
    Hevertton was out of contract but do we know if a fee was paid to Bayern for Morrison?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
      Dave, I think Hayden has not yet reached a settlement with Newcastle. That is the reason there is no news on his potential signing for us. It is a good old power game and it might go all the way until the final stage of the transfer window.
      Of course Oslo. I was thinking he's out of contract.
      Yes of course Newcastle will hang on as long as they can to try and maybe get a fee.
      Thanks

Comment

• Marti played Havertton in a more advanced role.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Marti played Havertton in a more advanced role.
          Given he played santos in more advanced role do you get the feeling clubs gone sod it Willock can walk as it looked like the new lads were signed before flying to Spain and released videos day of game for sales of friendly games

Willock probably at home if he wanted to stay he’d of said let me come to Spain I’ll sign paperwork there or when back home

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Given he played santos in more advanced role do you get the feeling clubs gone sod it Willock can walk as it looked like the new lads were signed before flying to Spain and released videos day of game for sales of friendly games

Willock probably at home if he wanted to stay he’d of said let me come to Spain I’ll sign paperwork there or when back home
            Was my exact thought Shags.
            Marti can obviously see that in him, so might convert him to attacker.
            When you think how well Dunne did at rb, and then we have Cannon, I did wonder if one might be sold.
            But maybe Santos covers that position as well as rb.

Comment

• Just see millwall are getting langstaff for 750k ! Geezer is a goal machine, what a bargain , wish we were in for him , relatively low risk at that price, surely we could rustle up 760k

Comment

• I see Stefan Thordarson is incoming allegedly, on X & LFW, coming for medical today & we agreed figure with his club, Icelandic & international attacking midfielder

in another report he’s going to Preston, confused

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  I see Stefan Thordarson is incoming allegedly, on X & LFW, coming for medical today & we agreed figure with his club, Icelandic & international attacking midfielder

Looks like Preston

Comment

• Is there anything in it?

No. The player is not among QPR’s transfer targets.

Comment

• Who knows

Comment

• Matt Godden to Charlton , he's better than what we have

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          Matt Godden to Charlton , he's better than what we have
                          I’ll be surprised if we don’t get a new cf in

can see us offloading SA Godden in 32 now good golfer as well,know him from his pboro days

Comment

• Palace have got £60m burning a hole in their pockets. SA can head off there for £3m + 20% sell on too. If they won't sign get rid.

Comment

• Jonathan Varane

The Sporting Gijon midfielder has attracted transfer interest from multiple Championship clubs over the last six months.

QPR appear determined to beat Norwich City to the signing of Sporting Gijon star Jonathan Varane this summer with the London outfit preparing a second bid for the midfielder.

That's according to Spanish outlet El Comercio, which reports that QPR have had a first bid of €2 million (around £1.7 million) rejected by the Segunda Division side. R's head coach Marti Cifuentes is said to 'really like' the player but the Championship club have lowballed on an offer due to the player's lack of playing time last season.

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/fo...epared-4694252

https://www.elcomercio.es/sporting/queens-park-rangers-quiere-varane-20240708001142-nt.html

Comment

Working...
                              X