No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be wrong but that Al Hamadi bit looks like just some journo on FLW writing a "what if" article.

Comment

• Nardi.......keeper

Championship side Queens Park Rangers are pressing to get their hands on French goalkeeper Paul Nardi on a free transfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        I may be wrong but that Al Hamadi bit looks like just some journo on FLW writing a "what if" article.
        Yeah could be agree

Comment

• Looks like Asmir has left and Nardi is coming in.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Nardi rumour is from some obscure french 'journalist' on twitter and picked up by clickbait sites. He has not played since Dec 1st due to a serious injury and was not offered a new contract. Would be surprised if this went through.

Comment

• At present we are down to two young keepers. Walsh seems highly rated, did reasonably well in last game of season, and Mahoney was getting rave reviews on his loan prior to injury. In theory two promising keepers who could fight it out. We do though need a third so someone like Nardi or similar would make sense. A reasonable amount of experience and able to compete with other two. They will have a solid defence in front of them which will be a huge help whoever is between the sticks.

Tend to agree with other posters I am not expecting loads of new signings. We need roughly a handful plus replacing any senior players who leave. I am fine with that. This season (subject to who leaves) we have the basis of a decent squad. Still not convinced team balance wise but we all know how we improved last season and no reason with some tweaking we can't carry that through. Assuming Willock leaves we need a replacement of some kind for him, a decent Championship striker (permanent or loan), probably an additional central midfielder for competition/cover, left back and a little padding out generally.

We have enough that we can enter the summer window cautiously optimistic which makes a nice change!

Comment

• Begovic departs. Its official.

Comment

• Hevertton Santos Brazilian allegedly in talks to sign for us RB or Right Midfield, Exclusive

Comment

• Nardi now official

Comment

• Shame about asmir but salary would have been too much. Can't get excited fox but fingers crossed he does well.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                        Hevertton Santos Brazilian allegedly in talks to sign for us RB or Right Midfield, Exclusive
                        Jeff where is that rumour coming from?
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

See new postsConversation

QPR News
                          @qpr_news82
                          QPR is in advanced negotiations to sign Hevertton Santos, as a free player. The Brazilian full-back is at the end of his contract with Estrela da Amadora and will not renew. Negotiations in final stages

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Needs translatin9 but here

Comment

• Metz striker Simon Elisor is supposedly a target of QPR, and we're keen to open negotiations.
                              Source, The Sun.
                              So who believes the liars at the sun?
                              And expect us to announce someone completely different.
                              No one knows what Rangers are doing. I love it.

Comment

• 39 goals in 140 career appearance in France.

Comment

Working...
                                X