Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Odd going for a rb with santos and dunne in their and no cover for lb since larkeche left on loan
    Perhaps it's a back up if JCS leaves and Dunne will revert to CB....?

Comment

Odd going for a rb with santos and dunne in their and no cover for lb since larkeche left on loan
      Santos is being used as a winger. Jimmy is our starting RB, Cannon is off with legal issues so it makes sense to get short term cover. Fox used to play LB and Jimmy might go back to CB at some stage.

Comment

I'm not convinced that Paal should be a number 1 choice at LB so yes completely agree, he sounds like a good signing but not what we need. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Comment

• Kakay still without a club which suprises me. As w free transfer I would have thought he'd find a L1 club.

I know many don't rate him, but could he fill a squad place as RB till Xmas if other signings dont come off? Perhaps hes waiting in the wings till the transfer window ends and can then join a club as a free agent.

Comment

• Sheep is just drumming up business, just a bored post so good to see there are no bites.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Sheep is just drumming up business, just a bored post so good to see there are no bites.
              Apart from you......but Kakay is still without a club which suprises me. I'm sure he would have had offers.

But it looks like we'll either get the Newcastle or the Sturm Graz RB.

Comment

• Not QPR but Birmingham have a a bid of £10 million for Jay Stansfield rejected by Fulham -!! How can they do that?

They are going Sh1t or bust!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Not QPR but Birmingham have a a bid of £10 million for Jay Stansfield rejected by Fulham -!! How can they do that?

They are going Sh1t or bust!!
                  FFP will catch up with them if don’t go up

Comment

FFP will catch up with them if don’t go up
                    FFP is applied differently in League 1. There is no restriction on how much they spend on transfers. The constraint is wages can only be 60% of turnover. A few naming rights here and there would cover this. Their problem will be squad size of 22 players.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

FFP is applied differently in League 1. There is no restriction on how much they spend on transfers. The constraint is wages can only be 60% of turnover. A few naming rights here and there would cover this. Their problem will be squad size of 22 players.
                      Fair enough makes a bit of a mockery of ffp when L1/2 can do as they please then?

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

This is so unfair. Birmingham can build a great team with no transfer fee restrictions. If you are paying a fee, wages tend to be lower but they are signing some players who will demand high wages nonetheless. Assuming they're getting players in on 3 or 4 year contracts they'll be back in the Championship next season with no need to spend on contract fees and only have wages as an FFP cost. Maybe I'm getting this wrong?

Comment

• Harrison Ashby on loan is official now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                            Rumour! Harrison Ashby from Newcastle set to join on loan but a RB do we need?
                            Now official. Welcome Harrison.

Comment

• makes sense now we know Cannon has gone.

Is that it do we think or still time for a Striker?

Comment

• It would make sense for Koli to go out on loan and we bring in another striker.

Am I right that we can loan out Koli to L1 / L2 after this window closes? And also that we can bring in a loan from Europe next week too?

Comment

Working...
                                X