No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, good luck Lyndon, you give it your all.

Coming back from pneumonia so quick was amazing.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Dykes to Brum now official. I know some will disagree but I liked him and thought he did ok overall for us. Would have liked to see him with some better service.

I hope we have a replacement lined up. Need another capable Championship striker pretty desperately.

We are linked with some young RB from Newcastle along with Blackburn and Stoke. Blackburn got Beck on loan who we were linked to.
      Tbh I tend to agree with you we all accept dykes was limited but we were hardly the most creative either. I don’t think lone striker roll suits him looked better with Austin and when a side creates so little your under more pressure to bang in the 1 maybe 2 chances a game

wish him all the best never shirked his duties would run his backside off and helped keep us up each season he was here

Comment

• I am sad to see him go - just when we finally get a couple of players who look capable of providing decent service we let a striker who has been starved of any for 3 seasons!

I think he was the best of the 3 we have. And if £1.5M is the reported fee then we have let him go cheaply.

Could understand the Armstrong one but not sure about this one...

Comment

• With us playing on Friday night, does that put us a disadvantage regarding any late transfer dealings

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            I would imagine Marti and the team have it all in hand.

Any news on Eze?

The Liverpool Echo said a few day ago Manchester City and Liverpool interests are arising.
            Eze played last night in the cup. I couldn't imagine that happening if a £60m was being discussed. Can't see it happening myself.

Comment

• I'm glad Dykes has gone, very limited ability. If he was any good, for the money we got, another championship club would have come in for him. The fact they didn't says all you need to know.

Fans thinking he's should have stayed tells a story in itself of what we've had to put up with since Austin's first stint.

Seems a good lad and I wish him well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                I am sad to see him go - just when we finally get a couple of players who look capable of providing decent service we let a striker who has been starved of any for 3 seasons!

I think he was the best of the 3 we have. And if £1.5M is the reported fee then we have let him go cheaply.

Could understand the Armstrong one but not sure about this one...
                Yes totally agree, I always liked him, he seemed to divide opinion though. Reported transfer fee seems rather low to me.
                All the best Lyndon.

Comment

• If Dykes suddenly finds his scoring boots for Brum ......well we ain't gonna be too happy

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I'm glad Dykes has gone, very limited ability. If he was any good, for the money we got, another championship club would have come in for him. The fact they didn't says all you need to know.

Fans thinking he's should have stayed tells a story in itself of what we've had to put up with since Austin's first stint.

Seems a good lad and I wish him well.
                    I'm with you sheep , glad to see the back of him . Great attitude and workrate but terrible footballer , one of the worst strikers i've ever seen at Rangers . Good luck to him though , hope he does well at Brum
                    We definitely need another striker but someone different to what wev'e got , a fox in the box type , with a bit of pace . Someone mentioned Stansfield on loan from Fulham , that would be a good shout if Fulham let him go. Someone also mentioned we've got KOLLI , definitely not good enough for this level at the moment , hould send him on loan to league one or two.

Comment

• No rumours?

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        No rumours?
                        Yeah, too quiet.

I think we'd all he please to see JCS and Chair stay, but I was expecting some rumours with a day to go. Perhaps we won't need to sell if some Eze money comes in, but that hasn't heated up either.

I think there'd be some concern on the financial front if some decent money didn't arrive this window.

Comment

• Please don’t worry. Even if we spend a few more million, signing a couple of players tomorrow, we won’t be in trouble even if no one leaves. We have decent head room.

Comment

• Might leave it now & wait till Jan & see how it is, maybe couple youngsters to go on loan

Comment

• Rumour! Harrison Ashby from Newcastle set to join on loan but a RB do we need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                                Rumour! Harrison Ashby from Newcastle set to join on loan but a RB do we need?
                                Odd going for a rb with santos and dunne in their and no cover for lb since larkeche left on loan

Comment

Working...
                                X