Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Being reported (adam levantal) Dykes having medical at birmingham today.
    £1mill transfer fee.
    Of course he will score a hatful in lge 1, but it’s probably about the right price.
    Don’t believe that £1 m price as BS

Comment

• I can’t see us letting an international footballer go for 1m regardless of it being Scotland he still scored goals against half decent sides

Comment

• We will see. Should be at least £2m and why would he go to League 1? I know he splits opinion on here but give him some half decent service and plenty capable at this level. It would leave us with only 2 first choice strikers. We need minimum 3 and likes of Kolli sniffing around as back up.

On another matter if Chair goes wouldn't expect too much money to be available. We need to be operating at a profit and so far we have sold Armstrong for a bit but paid by our standards good money for Madsen, Celar and Varane and more modestly for Morrison, Bennie and Santos not to mention any loan fees for Dembele and Saito.

I am expecting incomings but the kind without spending much on them, maybe a loan and/or free transfer or two.

Comment

• Whatever the transfer value is the club won’t make it public.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I think we extended Dyke's contract when he was the only striker we had.....? According to Capology he's on £18k a week, and he's second highest earner being Cook. I think we're overpaying him based on his performance and doesn't deserve to be our second highest earner.

But with 2yrs left on his contract and perhaps a one year option, we should be getting £2m.

I'm sure we'll find a better value option for our £18k a week. In CR we trust.

Comment

• Will Birmingham City pay him more than £18k in the 3rd division?

Comment

• Birmingham £1m 3 year deal?
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  Will Birmingham City pay him more than £18k in the 3rd division?
                  Big American backers behind them. Didn't Olso say the FFP rules are weaker outside of the championship? I'm sure they'll find the money to buy themselves out of L1.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    We will see. Should be at least £2m and why would he go to League 1? I know he splits opinion on here but give him some half decent service and plenty capable at this level. It would leave us with only 2 first choice strikers. We need minimum 3 and likes of Kolli sniffing around as back up.

On another matter if Chair goes wouldn't expect too much money to be available. We need to be operating at a profit and so far we have sold Armstrong for a bit but paid by our standards good money for Madsen, Celar and Varane and more modestly for Morrison, Bennie and Santos not to mention any loan fees for Dembele and Saito.

I am expecting incomings but the kind without spending much on them, maybe a loan and/or free transfer or two.
                    Don't forget that the fee for outgoing transfers is credited to FFP immediately whereas incomings are spread over length of contract.

Comment

• Great bit of business by Birmingham TBF

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Birmingham £1m 3 year deal?
                        If true, there must be a huge add-on if Brum get promoted within the next three years.

Comment

• Fraggy’s post about Dykes had a question mark on the end, so was it a guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                            Fraggy’s post about Dykes had a question mark on the end, so was it a guess?
                            Media outlets are guessing because another one is reporting it at £1.5m

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Tom-Brady.html

And we know the club doesnt officially disclose contract information. It will be a non-disclosed amount.
                            Last edited by SheepRanger; 27-08-2024, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Talk about entitled.
                              Brum fans moaning about Dykes, before he has started.
                              Yet cheered a cart horse with all the mobility of ####ing phone box for yrs

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Talk about entitled.
                                Brum fans moaning about Dykes, before he has started.
                                Yet cheered a cart horse with all the mobility of ####ing phone box for yrs
                                Tbh if he gets the same bang average service we gave him he won't get many as lacks the pace to run away from defenders but will get more chances down a league

Oddly I think he'd of done well with Dembele Chair and Kato playing and providing but club feel Frey is better option im not so sure

Comment

Working...
                                X