No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guess is is that Dykes will be off to Millwall to replace Nisbet. Millwall have previously made a bid for Dykes too

Millwall and Scotland striker Kevin Nisbet joins Aberdeen on a season-long loan.

Comment

• Do we know if Dembele
      and/or Saito have option/obligation to turn into permenant signings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        Do we know if Dembele
        and/or Saito have option/obligation to turn into permenant signings?
        CR stated in this recent Club Statement that from now on contract information will not be disclosed.

Comment

• Liverpool & Man City rumoured to be after Eze

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            My guess is is that Dykes will be off to Millwall to replace Nisbet. Millwall have previously made a bid for Dykes too

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/clyw4egjn58o
            Didn't Millwall sign Flagstaff or whatever his name is from Notts County? Surely he's a better candidate for their future starting CF than Dykes?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post

Didn't Millwall sign Flagstaff or whatever his name is from Notts County? Surely he's a better candidate for their future starting CF than Dykes?
              Four games no goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

CR stated in this recent Club Statement that from now on contract information will not be disclosed.
                That's a bit cruddy. I want to know if it's safe to fall in love with them - I don't want to feel sad and bereft if they dump me in May. Surely there's nothing commercially sensitive about clarifying the situation with loan players??

Comment

• Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post

They did sign Flaggstaff but still short of options because he wants to play two strikers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

That's a bit cruddy. I want to know if it's safe to fall in love with them - I don't want to feel sad and bereft if they dump me in May. Surely there's nothing commercially sensitive about clarifying the situation with loan players??
                    Don't know the reasons for it? I assumed if players are on their last year and they're performances drop fans can get on their backs, so the contracts length is hidden???????

Im guessing that any loan coming in hasnt been signed permanely due to FFP...? I think we can be safe that we have options on these two.

Maybe a question around contract secrecy at the next fans forum.

Comment

• Dykes - Brum & Millwall

Comment

• This Dykes situation is all very odd. He has not been “available “since last week after scoring a great goal.

Sky showed him sitting in the South Africa rd on Saturday, he did not look very happy.

If Rangers have found a buyer I would have thought that he would have gone by now.

Perhaps he does not want to leave or the terms were not to his liking.

Stand to be corrected if the above is nonsense.

Edit - just seen Sheep’s post.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• QPR approach Sturm Graz over Johnston loan

Latest from Sky Sports News' Anthony Joseph:

QPR have made an approach for Sturm Graz right-back Max Johnston.

It is understood the Championship club are seeking a season-long loan deal for the 20-year-old.

Johnston joined Sturm Graz from Motherwell last summer and the Scotland U21 international won the Austrian Bundesliga and cup in his debut campaign.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Gonna be bloody weird Friday night.... one eye on the game; one eye on Sky Sports News to see who's still our player. You'd assume anyone in the matchday squad won't be moving on but you never can tell in the mad world of football when window's still open for an hour when game ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                              QPR approach Sturm Graz over Johnston loan

Latest from Sky Sports News' Anthony Joseph:

QPR have made an approach for Sturm Graz right-back Max Johnston.

It is understood the Championship club are seeking a season-long loan deal for the 20-year-old.

Johnston joined Sturm Graz from Motherwell last summer and the Scotland U21 international won the Austrian Bundesliga and cup in his debut campaign.

Maybe JCS is off and Duninho will return to cb, in his place

Or is Cannon off, and the Sturm Graz player is backup to Jimmy at rb.
                              I thought pressing position was lb

Comment

• Being reported (adam levantal) Dykes having medical at birmingham today.
                                £1mill transfer fee.
                                Of course he will score a hatful in lge 1, but its probably about the right price.

Comment

Working...
                                X