No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully it will happen before midday so he can be included tomorrow, 90 minutes to go then.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Yeah great stuff I was just getting a bit panicky looks like a solid signing
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• QPR are considering signing 19-year-old Brazilian striker Veliton Santos

Santos plays for Flamengo's U20 team.

It could be a loan with an option to buy, but it's all in the very early stages!
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Hopefully it will happen before midday so he can be included tomorrow, 90 minutes to go then.
          It’s gone 12pm - doubt very much he’ll be involved tomorrow now unfortunately- assuming it goes ahead - lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

It’s gone 12pm - doubt very much he’ll be involved tomorrow now unfortunately- assuming it goes ahead - lol
            Thats cos This transfer is subject to receiving a visa.

Comment

• Gone are the normal days where African and south American players were only ones needing one
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Leeds for Chair

Leeds are plotting a "last-gasp" move for Queens Park Rangers playmaker Ilias Chair before the transfer window closes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Leeds for Chair

Leeds are plotting a "last-gasp" move for Queens Park Rangers playmaker Ilias Chair before the transfer window closes.
                  This has been coming for a long time. He has just two years left (one year plus our option for another), and if there is a decent offer we will cash in, irrespective of what Marti is saying, unless Chair signs a new deal last minute. Marti has said that Chair won't leave but a managers job is to signal to other clubs that we want to hold onto our players, to make sure we get top dollars when they depart.

I think QPR has replacements lined up in case it happens. We have had months to prepare for this. We might invest in a good striker, a new attacking midfielder and an even better left back than we otherwise would have signed. Despite having signed Madsen, I still do not rule out Hayden coming on transfer deadline day.

Dixon-Bonner, Kolli and Lloyd might leave on loan to make sure the squad has the right size with new incoming players.

Comment

• Dykes is off fellas.
                    Marti as good as said so.
                    When asked he confirmed Dykes was not injured.
                    But he picked his team from players available

Comment

Leeds for Chair

If true, he goes with my very best wishes.
                      He has been a superb servant, and an excellent professional for QPR.
                      He has shown loyalty and consistently our best player.
                      Hope he makes a fortune

Comment

• Can’t see Leeds buying a player injured in August that possibly won’t be fit until November and pay him to be sat on sidelines

at moment we miss him badly

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          Can’t see Leeds buying a player injured in August that possibly won’t be fit until November and pay him to be sat on sidelines

at moment we miss him badly
                          If he's injured of course.

Negotiations may have been going on for a few weeks and the injury, or severity, is just a smoke screen. If there's £4m coming in perhaps it's best for him to sit it out and let the new signings play.

I'd be amazed if we have Chair & Dykes when the window has closed.

Comment

If he's injured of course.

Negotiations may have been going on for a few weeks and the injury, or severity, is just a smoke screen. If there's £4m coming in perhaps it's best for him to sit it out and let the new signings play.

I'd be amazed if we have Chair & Dykes when the window has closed.
                            Think we would want a lot more than 4mil treble that

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Think we would want a lot more than 4mil treble that
                              If we can get £12m from a championship club for a player with 2yrs (one + option for another) left on his contract that would be brilliant. But thst sort of cash would have to include a bonus from Leeds getting promotion surely? Id be chuffed if we could get £5-6m on the hip.

Comment

Working...
                              X