No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begavic having a medical at Everton with a view to becoming their 3rd choice goalie. Lazy sod!

Comment

• Doesn't look like this new signing is going through, gutted
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Your source for this bad news is??
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Doesn't look like this new signing is going through, gutted
          You know we are?

Comment

• It’s been one hell of a long medical

Comment

• He's a player nobody ever heard of before but we will be " gutted" if he doesn't sign .

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Doesn't look like this new signing is going through, gutted
                What have you heard mate. It has gone very quiet.

Deal hijacked? Problems with the terms?

Comment

• None of the current signings were officially announced for days after they were actually signed. Two were even seen at the training ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    None of the current signings were officially announced for days after they were actually signed. Two were even seen at the training ground.
                    Agreed although WeAreQPR12 is a reliable poster so who knows mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

Agreed although WeAreQPR12 is a reliable poster so who knows mate
                      Spot on when we signed Hevverson and Wallace they done interviews at training ground pre Spain trip and announced whilst in Spain so they'd been done 10 days ish prior to announcing them.

Might hear tomorrow pre Plymouth match either in time to play Sat or paraded match day I think if he is coming it will be the latter and shown at HT saturday

The club seem to be a lot more water tight in terms of dealings now which I like

Comment

• Maybe because we have to use money on the Cannon incident instead? Who knows.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Madsen deal is done, just waiting on efl reg. Signed a contract today at the TG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tqpr1234 View Post
                            Madsen deal is done, just waiting on efl reg. Signed a contract today at the TG.
                            Hope you’re right mate. Please don’t be winding us up as I think this will be such an important signing if it happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

Hope you’re right mate. Please don’t be winding us up as I think this will be such an important signing if it happens
                              Wouldn’t lie like that mate, been told by someone very reliable. Guessing we’re trying to get him registered by 12 tomorrow so he can play but that I’m not sure on

Comment

• Originally posted by Tqpr1234 View Post

Wouldn’t lie like that mate, been told by someone very reliable. Guessing we’re trying to get him registered by 12 tomorrow so he can play but that I’m not sure on
                                Fair enough mate.. I believe you

Comment

Working...
                                X