Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I can see a few going before or on deadline day I think most fans will admit a fair few need loans to gain experience.

even eze and chair had a at least a season in l1 to get games into them. Lloyd, tuck kolli all need loans imo

sales wise I think we’ll lose at least 2 for revenue
    Who do you think will go......?

I'm starting to think the Paal & JCS is just Internet nonsense! Nobody seems to be falling over themselves to buy our players- AGAIN!

Comment

• If Madsen is done Chair is gone.

Madsen is a COM just as Ilias, and he is not bought to be on the bench.

Bye Ilias.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
        If Madsen is done Chair is gone.

Madsen is a COM just as Ilias, and he is not bought to be on the bench.

Bye Ilias.
        He is a box to box midfielder and plays a completely different role than Chair.More akin to Varane who will be given more time to settle. Also MC loves to rotate and use all his subs so cover will be needed everywhere.

Comment

• This guy is nowhere near chairs level. First div Sweden versus championship?

Let's see how good he is for a start. Illy has been carrying this team for a while. This guy needs to hit the ground running. Never heard of him. Lot of pressure on him to come in and make a name for himself.

Comment

• I'm going against Don on this one. I think the danish signing is an exciting one. I think Brentford have had allot of success from signing quality Scandinavian players and it's a good route for us to take too, especially as we have a manager who knows those leagues.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Who do you think will go......?

I'm starting to think the Paal & JCS is just Internet nonsense! Nobody seems to be falling over themselves to buy our players- AGAIN!
              Would surprise me if Dykes went perhaps jcs I think a few will on loan

Nourry is no fool I like the way we’re doing business

Comment

• Can’t believe it’s a 5yesr as we’ve never given anyone a 5 year deal , of all the players we got in no one knows the length of contracts so this 5 year if he signs is out the window

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  This guy is nowhere near chairs level. First div Sweden versus championship?

Let's see how good he is for a start. Illy has been carrying this team for a while. This guy needs to hit the ground running. Never heard of him. Lot of pressure on him to come in and make a name for himself.

For clarity: He has played in Denmark, Holland and Belgium and not in Sweden on level 2 at all.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Thought it was great when I seen his goals return but then read a lot were penalties.
                    Well, I think we might actually get a few pens this season with those wingers..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

For clarity: He has played in Denmark, Holland and Belgium and not in Sweden on level 2 at all.
                      Apologies. Meant Belgium not Sweden. He hasn't scored a lot of goals for a goal scoring midfielder. Hope he does well either way. A lot of money being spent yet we haven't sold anyone...yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I'm going against Don on this one. I think the danish signing is an exciting one. I think Brentford have had allot of success from signing quality Scandinavian players and it's a good route for us to take too, especially as we have a manager who knows those leagues.
                        Agree, 9 appearances for Denmark's under 21's can't be all that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Apologies. Meant Belgium not Sweden. He hasn't scored a lot of goals for a goal scoring midfielder. Hope he does well either way. A lot of money being spent yet we haven't sold anyone...yet.
                          No problem. Who knows how he will do in English football, but in Marti we have to trust, I suppose.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                            Can’t believe it’s a 5yesr as we’ve never given anyone a 5 year deal , of all the players we got in no one knows the length of contracts so this 5 year if he signs is out the window
                            Chair signed a five year deal if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Chair signed a five year deal if I remember correctly.
                              Niko Hämäläinen ??

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Niko Hämäläinen ??
                                That was a stupid 4 year deal

Comment

Working...
                                X