Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Think any new signing re how good they are need to bed in, what concerns me is that we were run ragged by Cambridge at times last night. yes cook, colbooked rested but a 19yr old youth ran the show in midfield for them. we just look leggy already and no press no pace no desire to close down and win a 2nd ball. We will get better no doubt but poor at mo
    We did look second best to a League 1 team. You are not wrong. How we won that I do not know.

Comment

• GvA are reporting that Westerlo’s top scorer from last season, Nicolas Madsen, is set to join QPR imminently. The paper is reporting that Madsen is on his way to England to complete a medical with the Championship club after the two clubs agreed on a fee.

GvA are reporting that Westerlo's top scorer from last season, Nicolas Madsen, is set to join QPR imminently. The paper is reporting that Madsen is on his way

Comment

• would be a good signing - goalscoring midfielder - and takes a mean penalty!

Comment

• 6'4'' as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            6'4'' as well.
            If he’s box to box great we just need someone can pick ball up cm turn and pick a pass and move ball quicker to allow dembele chair and Japanese lad to play higher up pitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

GvA are reporting that Westerlo’s top scorer from last season, Nicolas Madsen, is set to join QPR imminently. The paper is reporting that Madsen is on his way to England to complete a medical with the Championship club after the two clubs agreed on a fee.

https://getfootballnewsbene.com/west...r-move-to-qpr/
              On paper this could be a great signing, we're crying out for a box-to-box CM. Gives us options, even better that he's got a goal in him.

Comment

• Not only have I never heard of him I've never heard of a team called Waterloo before either .
                But in Marti I have faith

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Not only have I never heard of him I've never heard of a team called Waterloo before either .
                  Only Waterloo I know is on Bakerloo line or

my my at Waterloo napoleon did surrender! The rest is on most karaoke machines !

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Not only have I never heard of him I've never heard of a team called Waterloo before either .
                    Waterloo is about 40 ish miles away from Westerlo, they are different places. I've never heard of Waterloo or Westerlo football teams so I'm with you on that.

Comment

• Correction Westerlo,never heard of them either .
                      Apparently he is undergoing medical now and will cost us a few quid

Comment

• has Nourry been down the back of the sofa?

we are spending a bit of cash if the fees are to be believed.

is this cash we have now or are we playing a bit of poker on Eze being sold?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          has Nourry been down the back of the sofa?

we are spending a bit of cash if the fees are to be believed.

is this cash we have now or are we playing a bit of poker on Eze being sold?
                          Well Sammy Field ain't been at the races, maybe he's distracted by a deal going on in the background? I'm also not buying into Chair's gammy coccyx either... perhaps that's a misdirection that's covering some negotiations? Now Blackburn have flogged Smdicicz they have a kitty to come after Dykes possibly? Lots of wheeling and dealing still to be done methinks.

Comment

• Thought it was great when I seen his goals return but then read a lot were penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              Thought it was great when I seen his goals return but then read a lot were penalties.
                              Gary Lineker's favourite wind up to Alan Shearer, who bites every time!! They were goals the last time I checked.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Well Sammy Field ain't been at the races, maybe he's distracted by a deal going on in the background? I'm also not buying into Chair's gammy coccyx either... perhaps that's a misdirection that's covering some negotiations? Now Blackburn have flogged Smdicicz they have a kitty to come after Dykes possibly? Lots of wheeling and dealing still to be done methinks.
                                I can see a few going before or on deadline day I think most fans will admit a fair few need loans to gain experience.

even eze and chair had a at least a season in l1 to get games into them. Lloyd, tuck kolli all need loans imo

sales wise I think we’ll lose at least 2 for revenue

Comment

Working...
                                X