No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't rule out Dykes leaving on loan if he's 3rd choice. Get a decent loan fee and cover his wages to bring in someone better than Frey and it's a good deal all round.

Comment

• It would seem Newcastle are going to loan out Hayden, so without any buyers for Dykes, it may be one loan out and one in? But I can't image Aberdeen could afford a Dykes loan fee that would match a Hayden loan fee?

Comment

• Hayden did ok for us but we don’t need another defensive midfielder

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Let him go there and chase the money. Lots of potential but that's all it us at the moment. I'd love us to get him but reports of palarse wanting a 1m loan fee plus he wants big wages for one season. No ta. Onto the next target. Hopefully it's bowler.
          Apparantly, Palace have retained the option to recall him in January as well. £1 Million plus higher wages and they still don't necessarily have him for the whole season. No wonder we walked away.

Comment

• Rak Sakyi who?
            Espn reporting QPR are close to signing tricky Japanese winger Koki Saito

Comment

• also a winger Karamoko Dembélé

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                I've just seen that. And that is an agreed deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I've just seen that. And that is an agreed deal.
                  His brother tore us a new backside for Peterborough couple seasons back siriki

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

His brother tore us a new backside for Peterborough couple seasons back siriki
                    Oh that's his brother is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh that's his brother is it?
                      Yep

Comment

• Wow! If Karamoko Dembele is signing this is big big news. Best Blackpool players in years and could easily be a top PL player in the future. He is only 21 - exactly the type of signing we should be doing. For £2.25m including addons this looks a great piece of business. If we will land this one I will be over the moon.

And if this Japanese winger is also signing on loan with a view to a permanent deal we have made big progress in the winger Department. Exiting!

Comment

• Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
                          EXCL: QPR agree deal to sign Karamoko Dembélé. Player will travel to UK this weekend to complete medical tests. Deal worth around €3m with add-ons included and sell-on clause.

Must be true if Fab says so !!

Comment

• Comment

• Sky & Twitter reporting that Dembele has passed medical & will sign tomorrow,& apparently loan with a view to buy, looks like that Saito will also sign tomorrow

Comment

• Both signed on loan
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X