No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frabotta gone to the Baggies now. All things being equal that’s not a great surprise.

Comment

• All these rumours keep appearing but Rangers have kept quiet about our signings so far & only appeared when it’s known or confirmed, so I wouldn’t read too much into what’s going on click bait sites

Comment

• The chances of us signing rak saki have gone up. Sheff utd have signed 2 defenders on loan today. A rb and a cb. Both from prem clubs so they will have paid a loan fee plus the wages to cover. Puts us in a stronger position as they have to comply with loans rules amid a takeover.

Comment

• Originally posted by ragr View Post
          Frabotta gone to the Baggies now. All things being equal that’s not a great surprise.
          Maybe not a bad thing when you hear this from his old club or am I reading too much into the word "trust":

Juve FC Says

It is good that we are offloading our unwanted players because that leaves us with only top players we can trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Maybe not a bad thing when you hear this from his old club or am I reading too much into the word "trust":

Juve FC Says

It is good that we are offloading our unwanted players because that leaves us with only top players we can trust.
            Also...I thought WBA were in FFP trouble? How have they offered a higher salary than us?

Comment

Also...I thought WBA were in FFP trouble? How have they offered a higher salary than us?
              Theyre being monitoring by the FA to avoid breaching FFP and they're within its limits as far as Ive read. The FA would have approved the signing within that plan. Their seasonal budget must still be bigger than ours due to their crowds. I think they've got rid of some bigger earners, so this bloke must be a cheap signing by their standards.

Comment

• Sounds good. Frabotta from Juventus. Until you realise he only made 16 appearances in 5 years there. Those mainly as sub.

Comment

• Not wishing to be negative but our transfer dealings haven't prepared us for the season opener in 3 days. If Chair and Dykes are not fit, we have Smyth, Frey, Anderson, Dixon-Bonner and Celar up top. We are going to be woefully short of creativity against WBA. We look strong at the back though so maybe we park the bus at home?

Comment

Not wishing to be negative but our transfer dealings haven't prepared us for the season opener in 3 days. If Chair and Dykes are not fit, we have Smyth, Frey, Anderson, Dixon-Bonner and Celar up top. We are going to be woefully short of creativity against WBA. We look strong at the back though so maybe we park the bus at home?
                    Hopefully can get another fwd in before Friday to play can see Celar being out on left and smyth right with Frey down the middle

witbout being to disrespectful to other but last season it was only really chair and Willock created kolli may surprise us but I’d take a point

Comment

• Sheff U willing to give Rak Saki a pay rise in order to sign for them. Latest reports suggest he favours a move to the blades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Sheff U willing to give Rak Saki a pay rise in order to sign for them. Latest reports suggest he favours a move to the blades.
                        Money talks and tbh we’ve had pay day mercenaries and we all know how that went I’m sure clubs got more than 1 target

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Sheff U willing to give Rak Saki a pay rise in order to sign for them. Latest reports suggest he favours a move to the blades.
                          Let him go there and chase the money. Lots of potential but that's all it us at the moment. I'd love us to get him but reports of palarse wanting a 1m loan fee plus he wants big wages for one season. No ta. Onto the next target. Hopefully it's bowler.

Comment

• A poster on Fantasy Island is saying that Dykes is off to Aberdeen on loan, he says it is being reported on twitter.

Take with a pinch of salt?

Hopefully I hope it’s true.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                              A poster on Fantasy Island is saying that Dykes is off to Aberdeen on loan, he says it is being reported on twitter.

Take with a pinch of salt?

Hopefully I hope it’s true.
                              He's got two years left on his contract and his value would be well below £1m at the end of the loan. They need to pay circa £1.5m in a loan fee to cover his current value. For an extra £500k they could buy him outright!

Seems an odd one to me...????

Comment

• Can't see Dykes going to Aberdeen. Rangers or Celtic maybe but not anyone else up in the Scottish wastelands.

We only have him, Celar and Frey as senior strikers. Unless we have a replacement lined up can't see him going anyway.

Looks like Sheff Utd have sealed the Palace winger. Shame as just what we need but that is the problem with going after players half the division want, always the likelihood you will be outbid one way or another. I'm sure we have plan b,c, d etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X