Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Andre Dozzell is returning to Loftus Road......
    Yes Dave but with Portsmouth

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Id like to see him back decent player upgrade on Willock not sure as not seen enough of him but he was mom v Blackpool against us
      I know it's not a done deal or anything but how does Bowler compare to Willock? I haven't seen enough of Bowler to know.

Comment

• Strong rumours that we might that Palace boy wonder re journalist Alan Nixon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I know it's not a done deal or anything but how does Bowler compare to Willock? I haven't seen enough of Bowler to know.
          Both wingers bowler same as Willock has ability to come inside Willock played more games but scored double amount of goals

all in all we gotta move on from Willock and smyth not the answer

Comment

• Po k
            Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Yes Dave but with Portsmouth

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Well cardiff obviously think willock is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Strong rumours that we might that Palace boy wonder re journalist Alan Nixon
                Don't know what to make of nixon tbh.
                Spent weeks this summer telling sunderland fans they are getting marti.
                Not saying we won't be trying or will get saki.

Comment

• Who would you rather have? Rak-saki or bowler??? It's a hard one.

Comment

• Newcastle in talks to sign palace centre back.
                    Will they come calling for jcs?
                    £60 mill btw the fee being quoted.
                    Can't see Palace selling Eze now though I'd this goes ahead. That's 2 big stars out already and they won't need the money, that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Newcastle in talks to sign palace centre back.
                      Will they come calling for jcs?
                      £60 mill btw the fee being quoted.
                      Can't see Palace selling Eze now though I'd this goes ahead. That's 2 big stars out already and they won't need the money, that's for sure
                      They won’t have a choice if someone meets the release clause.

Comment

• The Italian guy from Juventurs that we were expected to sign to replace Paal, might sign for our opponents this Saturday ... WBA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          The Italian guy from Juventurs that we were expected to sign to replace Paal, might sign for our opponents this Saturday ... WBA!
                          Perhaps the lad from Liverpool better deal and better player?

As for Italian guy once he gets to brum and sees rioting going on he may think sod this

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Who would you rather have? Rak-saki or bowler??? It's a hard one.
                            Bowler all day long. He knows the league and won't be phased by playing in some windswept outpost on a Tuesday night in February. The idea of a battle-hardened Pro with a proven track record appeals far more than a youngster with potential.

Comment

• I have read we have agreed to pay a loan fee and all of Rak-Saki's wages to try and steel a march and secure signing. Apparently over half the Championship and some foreign clubs want him. Suggests would be something of a coup if we did manage to get him and had great last loan season. Advantage with us is we are short in that area so he would get decent game time, we now have a progressive manager who could help improve him and geographically easier to monitor.

Bowler would be a potentially great signing as well and of course has shown what he can do in this division.

Being greedy would love both. We have ability to be solid, Varane could sort out central midfield and we are mainly lacking width and creativity. Add those two in alongside Chair, Anderson and Smyth and we have some great options if playing with either a sole striker or two up top. Would give us proper depth in that area.

Sounds as though we are hoping to secure a couple of good quality loan signings which I had hoped at the beginning of the window would be the case.

Comment

• We won't get the palace lad.

Comment

Working...
                                X