Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Varane signs official at last
    Seems to have taken a while. Hope it was more a case of "red tape" than him prevaricating and delaying in the hope of a "better" club emerging with some interest. Also hope we haven't been backed into a corner and splurged too much of our budget cos we still need a kitty in hand to bring in some more. Feels like it's now gonna be Eze money that determines the level of quality we can bring in. I wonder if we have board-level back channels with Selhurst Park about state of affairs there with Eze?

Comment

• good signing

although in his interview when asked about his attribute s he said i like to Defend!

We are linked with defenders again

We need more in the final 3rd.

I know he probably wouldn't want to come but Mickey Johnston on loan from celtic would be a good signing.

Was great for WBA last season - WBA looking like they will fall foul of P&S rules so will not be able to sign any more players this window

Comment

• Johnston would be a great signing but I don't think he would class us as a step up from wba last season. He will be looking at clubs in the top 6. If his agent is any good then he shouldn't come to us. Bet I'd love it if he did. Would love a decent winger at rangers. Give me a routledge or a lee cook any day of the week. Even mark Kennedy is his short spell was step above what we have had in a long time....

Comment

• Varane is certainly a step up from Colback and Dixon-Bonner.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Varane is certainly a step up from Colback and Dixon-Bonner.
            Agree, expecting him to start alongside Field.

Comment

• with Varane coming in another defensive midfielder surly cant be starting him and colback and field

Probably the end of Hayden coming to us

being realistic we need more to come as Smyth as much as i like his effort hes a massive step down from Willock

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Nice to see a player without any apparent tattoos! Keep the boy away from Dykes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    with Varane coming in another defensive midfielder surly cant be starting him and colback and field

Probably the end of Hayden coming to us

being realistic we need more to come as Smyth as much as i like his effort hes a massive step down from Willock
                    We've got a great defence but nothing up top. I'm going 0-0 for our first few matches until the window closes and hopefully we've addressed the lack of creativity up front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

We've got a great defence but nothing up top. I'm going 0-0 for our first few matches until the window closes and hopefully we've addressed the lack of creativity up front.
                      We've looked pretty solid and back 4 seem settled can see Paal going club won't let him walk for nothing. I wondered if Chair is doing his community service to get it out the way rather than the bad back we've missed him badly in friendlies nobody has the ability to carry the ball forwards. Wba are in the cart with FFP and Brought in EFL to look at finances and lost a few only way were scoring sat is if someone has a pop from 20 yards and it hits someone on the backside and goes in other corner

We could do with Eze being picked up to help with final 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Nice to see a player without any apparent tattoos! Keep the boy away from Dykes!!

Apparently he was in the stands at the game on Saturday.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Was it the West Brom game last season that he pushed Field further forward and he scored twice. Could be an option until
                          we find a more attacking midfielder.

Comment

• josh Bowler being linked.

Always lo0ked good when he has been back to HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              josh Bowler being linked.

Always lo0ked good when he has been back to HQ
                              Id like to see him back decent player upgrade on Willock not sure as not seen enough of him but he was mom v Blackpool against us

Comment

• Andre Dozzell is returning to Loftus Road......

Comment

Working...
                                X