Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

He's spent the last 18 months on loan in Serie B but to be fair, Juventus are a much better side than us so players that can't get in their team could be great for us.
    Yes exactly. Got carried away.
    I like Paal so don't want to see him go.
    But as long as the manager has players he wants, I trust him

Comment

• An Italian fan here, QPR season ticket holder and Juventus supporter!
      I’ve been following Frabotta since his debut with Andrea Pirlo as Coach in Juventus First Team (2020/2021) when he made 16 appearances.
      He’s a good player, very professional, only not good enough for Serie A.
      Juventus is currently selling most of their former Under 23 Footballers (Frabotta is one of them) and he’s been playing in Serie B (Italian Second Division) for the last three years.
      Personally, I’d be very happy to trade Paal for him.

Comment

• Paal is in the last year of his contract. If Watford are offering him more money he may have indicated he won't sign an extension. Therefore a sale , with a replacement plus money lined up, seems to make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Paal is in the last year of his contract. If Watford are offering him more money he may have indicated he won't sign an extension. Therefore a sale , with a replacement plus money lined up, seems to make sense.
          Yeah, probably sums it up. Ideally he would've shown a bit more, generated more interest from lower Prem clubs and we could have made a tidy profit. But, he's been average - looks like a Championship level player so we have to be pragmatic and be grateful for whatever we can get for him. I'm quite heartened about us waving goodbye to players who won't commit to new/extended deals.... start preliminary discussions with them 18 months before their contract expires and if 6 months later they're still dilly-dallying, show them the exit.

But, blimey.... Will we EVER have 4 decent solid FBs in the squad???? Feels like we've been light in this area for 10 years or so!

Comment

• Has there been any news on whether Jimmy Dunne will extend his contract?...The club triggered a 1 year extension in May last I heard.

Comment

• In Marti and the board we trust, whoever Marti does and doesn’t want I’m fully behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TovaHoops View Post
                An Italian fan here, QPR season ticket holder and Juventus supporter!
                I’ve been following Frabotta since his debut with Andrea Pirlo as Coach in Juventus First Team (2020/2021) when he made 16 appearances.
                He’s a good player, very professional, only not good enough for Serie A.
                Juventus is currently selling most of their former Under 23 Footballers (Frabotta is one of them) and he’s been playing in Serie B (Italian Second Division) for the last three years.
                Personally, I’d be very happy to trade Paal for him.
                Nice to hear. Thank you.

Comment

• Watford just signed an LB on loan - Yasser Larouchi from Troyes - so I would think any offer for Paul is not on the cards now.

Comment

• These deals are taking forever, maybe the LB is off now if Watford don't want Paal but for fs sake are we haggling like tourists?....lucky if deals done by deadline day at this rate. I do realise, having said this, they will now be announced almost immediately, making me look a right wally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      These deals are taking forever, maybe the LB is off now if Watford don't want Paal but for fs sake are we haggling like tourists?....lucky if deals done by deadline day at this rate. I do realise, having said this, they will now be announced almost immediately, making me look a right wally.
                      Probably Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Probably Saturday
                        I agree Jeff we have a tendency to announce new signings and parade them on match days lately

also the new cb and santos did interviews at training ground and announced prior to friendly matches in Spain so they were probably sealed a week before being announced as we trained for fair few days before 1st game

Comment

• WLS linking us with 21yo Pewl LB. May be legs in the Paal moving? Other articles stating Watford is off but he's got other offers. Last year of his contract and I'd he's not going to sign we should shuffle him on

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                            WLS linking us with 21yo Pewl LB. May be legs in the Paal moving? Other articles stating Watford is off but he's got other offers. Last year of his contract and I'd he's not going to sign we should shuffle him on

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...oogle_vignette
                            So Larkeche replaces him at Dundee? I'm sure there could be a lot more to it, but even so..?

I could never understand why Watford were prepared to pay a fee for Paal, when we think we could replace him with better from Europe and consider ourselves to be up on the deal...Watford are active in the same market as us, but seems to want to pay more for worse..?

Comment

• To hear the Varane deal is over the line is cracking news, we definitely needs some bodies and he hopefully will work out as a classy signing. In Marti we trust
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Varane signs official at last

Comment

Working...
                                X