No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see Isaac Hayden back as well.
    Big player for us, I thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Re Varane: playing second division football in Spain and only used as a sub. Not exactly setting the world on fire but he's only 22. Could be a great move but it's asking a lot to expect him to move to a new country with limited english I presume, then start games and be a step above what we already have..

We need 4/5 new players, the lad from palace who was on loan at Charlton would have been ideal. But we aint getting him. I'd prefer we signed a couple of proven championship standard players but we seem to be biding our time for some reason. Basically without chair it seems we are ###### ed!!

Andersen is technically very good but one paced. Lloyd is playing cos no one else is good enough/available. Smyth proved last year he's an impact player and little else. I thought Santos/cannon would have been able to force dunne back to cb but neither must have impressed the manager enough yet.

Marti may be sleeping a bit more uncomfortably tonight after the injury news concerning chair and dykes.
      And it's going to be a big season for Larkeche too. I have a feeling he won't be around this time next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And it's going to be a big season for Larkeche too. I have a feeling he won't be around this time next year.
        Larkeche unfortunately for me is nowhere near the level required for the championship. Paal is average. Lacks positional sense and stands off his man too often. Slightly worried that marti hasn't sorted a new left back out and moved one of paal/larkeche on. But who would wants them? Watford haven't offered us anything yet afaik.

Comment

• Varane getting closer

QPR have got closer to meeting Sporting Gijon's demands for Jonathan Varane and are working on a fresh offer.

Comment

• I don't think we're going to be competitive when the season starts. I think we'll use the transfer window well and we'll have a good looking squad come September but the first few matches might come too soon.

Comment

• We are linked to a South Korean midfielder now. A box to box midfielder of the name Jeong Ho Yeon. (Spelling?)
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Scottish Sun reporting Larkeche joining Dundee on season long loan.

Comment

• Sam Gallagher leaving Blackburn for Stoke apparently.
                  So will this impact on us?
                  Dykes was linked with Blackburn

Comment

• Marca report Sporting are expected to receive around €1.5m from QPR. The transfer talks are now so advanced that it’s believed things could be finalised before the Spanish club return to training on Tuesday.

Spanish newspaper Marca doesn’t often have transfer scoops on Queens Park Rangers, but they’ve got one today. In a report published on Monday evening, it’s stated the Championship club have reached an agreement to purchase Jonathan Varane. The 22-year-old made 25 appearances for Sporting Gijon last season, playing as a central midfielder. However, the majority

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Sam Gallagher leaving Blackburn for Stoke apparently.
                      So will this impact on us?
                      Dykes was linked with Blackburn
                      Scrap that. Rovers have come to their senses and are signing two strikers from aboard

Comment

• Di Mazrio is saying Paal's leaving (strong links with Watford) and we're bringing in Frabotta from Juventus.
                        Via Google Translate -

.@QPR strong on #Frabotta leaving Juventus. Permanent operation, agreement reached between the club and with the player, 3 years of contract ready. Just expect QPR to get Kenneth #Paal out

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                          Di Mazrio is saying Paal's leaving (strong links with Watford) and we're bringing in Frabotta from Juventus.
                          Via Google Translate -

.@QPR strong on #Frabotta leaving Juventus. Permanent operation, agreement reached between the club and with the player, 3 years of contract ready. Just expect QPR to get Kenneth #Paal out
                          Well Paal was training today.
                          Load of ###### I reckon and if he's any good juventus wouldn't be letting him go

Comment

• Sorry way too negative.
                            As long as Marti wants this fella, then he will be good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Well Paal was training today.
                              Load of ###### I reckon and if he's any good juventus wouldn't be letting him go
                              He's spent the last 18 months on loan in Serie B but to be fair, Juventus are a much better side than us so players that can't get in their team could be great for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X