Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

How tall is he?

Fair play to him, decent loan last season.
    Hard to find the info. I made a point of comparing him to Chair when I found a photo of them stood by each other in training. Top of head was level with shoulder so I calculate Mahoney must be about 3'9"...

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

Extra long studs in his boots would help. Too short for a top class goalkeeper.
      Murphy 6'2"

Walsh 6'3"

Jordan Pickford 6'1"

Peter Shilton 6'0"

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Murphy 6'2"

Walsh 6'3"

Jordan Pickford 6'1"

Peter Shilton 6'0"
        If he's 6'2" he must have had a growth spurt while at Swindon. Remember him in goal against Sheffield United at loftus road, and they totally bullied him.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

If he's 6'2" he must have had a growth spurt while at Swindon. Remember him in goal against Sheffield United at loftus road, and they totally bullied him.
          No idea mate...........Mr Google said so

Comment

• Sounds fishy.. I'd have guessed 5'11" tops. Maybe goalies are like wrestlers and add 10% to their actual height. Judging by this pic he might just squeak over 6' I suppose....

qpr-goalkeeper-joe-walsh-right-alongside-fellow-440nw-12255464ed.jpg

Comment

• John Burridge was a comparative pygmy in comparison, just 5ft 9in, but he made the best save I have ever seen from a Rangers goalie, away at Charlton in a 2-1 win in 1981, simply breathtaking.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• He is still growing ain't he ?

Comment

• He is probably shrinking, age get us all.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I know pre season training hasn’t started yet but I would have thought there would be more transfer rumours doing the rounds by now, there’s nothing on none of the usual websites

Comment

• Originally posted by Canvey Ranger View Post
                      I know pre season training hasn’t started yet but I would have thought there would be more transfer rumours doing the rounds by now, there’s nothing on none of the usual websites
                      Ain't we feeding off the prem scraps?

When they make their big signings they'll know who theyre prepared to sell or loan out. Players are still on holiday too. What we do will depend on whether Eze, JCS and Chair get sold.

I doubt we'll do anything for another 3-4 weeks

Comment

• It cuts both ways.... we're not hearing stuff about players leaving either. Don't wanna to start reading guff about players we need/want to be here next season attracting attention.

Comment

• I see that some Premier League teams may have found a loophole to PSR - it's only a short term fix though and pushes the problem into later years. They buy a player from each other at inflated prices. Both teams get immediate profit for the sales but can amortise the purchase price over the up to 5 year contract length so those that have breached FFP/PSR can get a quick fix to avoid points deduction this year and sort it out over 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                            I see that some Premier League teams may have found a loophole to PSR - it's only a short term fix though and pushes the problem into later years. They buy a player from each other at inflated prices. Both teams get immediate profit for the sales but can amortise the purchase price over the up to 5 year contract length so those that have breached FFP/PSR can get a quick fix to avoid points deduction this year and sort it out over 5 years.
                            Eze being sold for £120m would do nicely!

Comment

• Rumour from X, Liam Morrison from Bayern Munich II linked today. Defender, was on loan at Wigan last season

Comment

• Rumour on x Al Hamadi from Ipswich.

Comment

Working...
                                X