Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinclair will get there imo.
    I don't think he should be leaving QPR, without proving himself here. But somebody has probably got in his ear.
    If he is determined to go then i agree, trigger the extension and sell him on.
    Nourry is really impressing me with his business sense and ruthlessness.
    BTW transfer window opens tomorrow June 14th

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But we'd still get a fee because of his age and coming through our academy. But if he thinks he's bigger than us then sell him for £8m and 20% sell on fee. A prem club will stick him in the reserves.
      Didn't really come through the academy as we bought him from Shamrock Rovers. His Agent is talking top, top European teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Didn't really come through the academy as we bought him from Shamrock Rovers. His Agent is talking top, top European teams.
        His agent should watch him play then consider if he’s good enough for top sides from times I’ve seen him he’s been bang average his asset is pace we all know that so do opposition until he improves his link up play passing and finishing he ain’t going any further up the leagues imo

Comment

• I think if we was going to go onto big things at QPR we'd have seen it already. 3 goals in 61 league games ... if an offer for a few mil comes I'd take it. And good luck to him ... I hope he proves me wrong or goes onto bigger & better things if he does move on.

Comment

his agent is a deluded ####.

Comment

He was 17 when he joined us so played in the development squad and U21s. All of that is classed as the Academy structure isn't it? Granted he didn't join when he was 9, but.......

Comment

• he's a threat.
                He laid on about as many assists as goals scored I believe.... which isn't many in either case but I think his eye for whats happening is good when he gets his head up. The problem is I don't think he's confident enough to be able to do that consistently.

Comment

• We mustn't forget that we were garbage at setting up chances for any of our strikers last season. I dunno if it's Marti's system maybe favouring "walking" the ball into the net or something else. But however you look at it, whoever was playing as striker last season spent most of their time starved of service, making futile runs, being isolated against 2 or 3 defenders and looking lost and forlorn. I don't think we gave Armstrong (or Dykes) much of a stage to perform on and I'm wondering if things will be any different next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    We mustn't forget that we were garbage at setting up chances for any of our strikers last season. I dunno if it's Marti's system maybe favouring "walking" the ball into the net or something else. But however you look at it, whoever was playing as striker last season spent most of their time starved of service, making futile runs, being isolated against 2 or 3 defenders and looking lost and forlorn. I don't think we gave Armstrong (or Dykes) much of a stage to perform on and I'm wondering if things will be any different next season?
                    Armstrong had 38 shots on goal but only 4 goals. I'd expect 9-10 goals from 38 shots.

Not great return.

Comment

• Had enough about Armstrong, any proper rumours going about & transfer window open tomorrow

Comment

• https://www.skysports.com/football/n...p-ins-and-outs

We have named the kids as incomes

Queens Park Rangers

IN

Daniel Bennie - Perth Glory, free

Jack McDowell - Aston Villa, free

Kieran Morgan - Tottenham, free

Rohan Vaughan - Burnley, free

OUT

Deon Woodman - Wealdstone, free

Albert Adomah - Released

Jordan Archer - Released

Andre Dozzell - Released

Aaron Drewe - Released

Stephen Duke-McKenna - Released

Joe Gubbins - Released

Osman Kakay - Released

Comment

• Anyone else heard the rumour that willock has verbally agreed a new deal with us? He's away on holiday and will sign on his return.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            https://www.skysports.com/football/n...p-ins-and-outs

We have named the kids as incomes

Queens Park Rangers

IN

Daniel Bennie - Perth Glory, free

Jack McDowell - Aston Villa, free

Kieran Morgan - Tottenham, free

Rohan Vaughan - Burnley, free

OUT

Deon Woodman - Wealdstone, free

Albert Adomah - Released

Jordan Archer - Released

Andre Dozzell - Released

Aaron Drewe - Released

Stephen Duke-McKenna - Released

Joe Gubbins - Released

Osman Kakay - Released
                            We’ll be listing Dunne, Field and Armstrong as new signings next!

Let’s just hope and pray we don’t go into the season with no additions up front! Having Dykes, Frey, Armstrong, Kolli and Kelman is simply no where near good enough to score us enough goals to compete this season!

Fingers crossed Marti has something up his sleeve! If he stays with us ofcourse…

Comment

• Any news on Kelman?

His contract is up at the end of the month and he hasn't been released. At 22yrs old he should be coming good now after half a season in L1. I think he got 3 goals and 3 assists.

Id be tempted to give him a two year deal on L1 wages plus £1k a week, and loan him out to L1 for a full season and look at it again next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Any news on Kelman?

His contract is up at the end of the month and he hasn't been released. At 22yrs old he should be coming good now after half a season in L1. I think he got 3 goals and 3 assists.

Id be tempted to give him a two year deal on L1 wages plus £1k a week, and loan him out to L1 for a full season and look at it again next summer.
                                Id let him go he's L1 or 2 at best he'd probably do well in lower leagues. id rather another 1k went on better quality

Comment

Working...
                                X