Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Devante Cole has left Barnsley after his contract expired. We could do a lot worse......free agent.
    Totally agree, pacy young striker.
    Had a better season last year, but that happens players go stale.

Edit...####sake 29, where did those years go?

Comment

• Asmir in Newcastle this evening.
      Think if they are interested in him he will go.
      Shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Statement of throwing in towel for next season?

33 years old, surely we'll target young players.
        Cannot shake memory of him bottling TWO 50/50s in a game for us at Goodison. OK, one was with a massive big unit (possibly Lukaku, can't quite remember) and probably semi-excusable but the other was some 7-stone streak of pee. Totally unacceptable! Not welcome in W12.

Dom "The Dominator" Ball released by Ipswich.... probably not what we need though.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Totally agree, pacy young striker.
          Had a better season last year, but that happens players go stale.

Edit...####sake 29, where did those years go?
          I know Dave I was quite suprised at his age too. I'm not sure he's got the quality to be a starter, but as a free transfer signing he'd be a great squad player with his experience. Who knows......he might deliver the goods to be a starter????

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I know Dave I was quite suprised at his age too. I'm not sure he's got the quality to be a starter, but as a free transfer signing he'd be a great squad player with his experience. Who knows......he might deliver the goods to be a starter????
            Given funds and need for depth, very good signing on the right wages.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Asmir in Newcastle this evening.
              Think if they are interested in him he will go.
              Shame.
              No doubt he's done his media training and stuff. If he's eyeing up a sideline as a TV or radio pundit I would presume there would be more opportunities in London and he might be minded to wind down his career with us, keep his family settled and be content with a reduced pay packet. I still feel he's the best keeper we've had since promotions and would be very happy if he committed - I reckon he'd be tempted by lower wages BUT with a 2-year deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

No doubt he's done his media training and stuff. If he's eyeing up a sideline as a TV or radio pundit I would presume there would be more opportunities in London and he might be minded to wind down his career with us, keep his family settled and be content with a reduced pay packet. I still feel he's the best keeper we've had since promotions and would be very happy if he committed - I reckon he'd be tempted by lower wages BUT with a 2-year deal.
                Looks like Wet Spam are also interested in having him as backup.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I think matty Phillips on a sensible salary who has been let go by West brom would be a statement signing!
                  Shirks tackles , lazy and turns up when it suits , definitely not the type we want or need.

Comment

• Dixon-Bonner extended his stay at the club. Good signing and hopefully will be one of the protagonists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Dixon-Bonner extended his stay at the club. Good signing and hopefully will be one of the protagonists.
                      Last 15 games, played 81 minutes. On bench for nine matches.

I'm surprised we gave him another contract.

Comment

• Doubt EDB on a mega contract and for me anyway I quite like him and could see him doing a job. I wonder whether once Marti has the players to set the team up as he would like if he sees EDB fitting more easily into it. Last season was all about being as solid as possible and getting over the line.

Comment

• I thought EDB looked very capable when he got on the pitch - deffo worth a contract in my view. With about 50 games to negotiate over 9 months there has to be room for a few up and coming players in our 25-man squad. Big 12 months coming up for likes of EDB and Kohli I reckon.

Comment

• Thought EDB was very good at the end of the season cameos

Comment

Working...
                            X