Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Dunno why people go on about this guy? When we played them at their gaff he looked very nervous and jittery to me - very reminiscent of Lumley in fact. Lee Nichols of Huddersfield is the standout goalie in this league in my view. If he's available after their relegation we should really push the boat out to get him.
    Michael Cooper of Plymouth is attracting interest according to Plymouth fans, they're talking £8 Million but that is dreamland for a championship keeper.

Comment

• Transfer window opens four weeks today.....can't wait to see who we bring in.

Comment

• Hopefully it will be an out…. Taylor Richards
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Archers been released we’re doing the spring clean well

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            Hopefully it will be an out…. Taylor Richards
            Financial Fair Play probably barrierr to paying off Taylor Richards. We can't take hit until final year of contract.

I'm expecting mutual consent statement next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Financial Fair Play probably barrierr to paying off Taylor Richards. We can't take hit until final year of contract.

I'm expecting mutual consent statement next summer.
              Surely we could do some sort of part exchange deal with Rotherham? If rumours are correct that we fancy a couple of their players? Failing that, Brum seem to like our rejects.......

Comment

• Abduction by aliens would be my choice.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Not a rumour but I like the look of that Jesurun Rak-Sakyi at Palace. He's gonna be a good player in a couple of years. Would be a good investment for us I think.

Comment

• If we lose Willock or chair then I think Bradley dack on a free would be an option, still only 30. Slight injury concern so a 1 year deal would be tempting
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Surely we could do some sort of part exchange deal with Rotherham? If rumours are correct that we fancy a couple of their players? Failing that, Brum seem to like our rejects.......
                      Just read an article in the Yorkshire Post suggesting Stoke will activate £1 Million release clause for the Rotherham keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Just read an article in the Yorkshire Post suggesting Stoke will activate £1 Million release clause for the Rotherham keeper.
                        If we were to spend 1m on a player I don’t think it will be a gk

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

If we were to spend 1m on a player I don’t think it will be a gk
                          Fair point but it would be good business, he's a standout gk.

Comment

• QPR have confirmed the signing of striker Rohan Vaughan.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/...ughan-signing/

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              QPR have confirmed the signing of striker Rohan Vaughan.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/...ughan-signing/
                              We've already got one ginger nut at the club, but no bald players? Where have all the baldies gone, they were quite common in the 70s

Comment

• Did Frey leave? Was he on a 6 month contract?
                                Isn't he bald?

Comment

Working...
                                X