Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Fleetwood have only been in Football League for 12 seasons. Lowest average attendance in League 1. They're punching above their weight.

In my view, two things for new signings.

1. We need to sign players whom other managers pick on Saturday. All about minutes on pitch. Best form of training, playing on Saturday. Fed up signing youngsters aged 19-21 who've never played a single 1st team game.

2. Find best players in under performing teams, those being let down by teammates. Hidden gems.

For comparison, Taylor Richards, League 1 with Doncaster, 41 appearances with 2,636 minutes on pitch, 7 games played full 90 minutes.

Bosun Lawal, 42 appearances with 3,544 minutes. Full 90 minutes, 36 games.

Lastly, scored six goals, defender.

Six goals and one assist for Conor Masterson this season at Gillingham from 45 games. He's out of contract with us in June and will be 26 yrs in Sept.

You'd think he won't be renewed, but will Marti want him in the squad as back up for one more season??????

Has he found his legs, or found his level....?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Six goals and one assist for Conor Masterson this season at Gillingham from 45 games. He's out of contract with us in June and will be 26 yrs in Sept.

You'd think he won't be renewed, but will Marti want him in the squad as back up for one more season??????

Has he found his legs, or found his level....?
      I thought Conor was released couple years back. Good on him for getting career back on track.

26, we should aim for younger players to sell on.

Comment

I thought Conor was released couple years back. Good on him for getting career back on track.

26, we should aim for younger players to sell on.
        He joined Gillingham permanently ahead of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitman View Post

He joined Gillingham permanently ahead of the season.
          Oh.......
          Thought we had hom out on loan for the last year of his contract.

Comment

• Austin been released,
            should get him for striker coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
              Austin been released,
              should get him for striker coach.
              No brainer if he can improve Sincs into a better player and bring some dosh in the future. His appointment might even help Sincs to sign the contract. To have that level of 1 on 1 coaching would be great for us.
              Last edited by SheepRanger; 02-05-2024, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Adomah set to be released at the end of his contract.

Comment

• Gotta leave it to MC to get some gems across the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by lordflashhart View Post
                    If Begovic leaves we could take a look at the Rotherham keeper. $1 mil release clause. but he's only 25 and if Eze is sold we'll have a little money. Could be a cornerstone of the squad for years. Other clubs interested but with Marty in charge who knows.
                    Dunno why people go on about this guy? When we played them at their gaff he looked very nervous and jittery to me - very reminiscent of Lumley in fact. Lee Nichols of Huddersfield is the standout goalie in this league in my view. If he's available after their relegation we should really push the boat out to get him.

Comment

• If Begovic leaves, surely Walsh or Mahoney gets chance. Can't see Archer staying.

Comment

If Begovic leaves, surely Walsh or Mahoney gets chance. Can't see Archer staying.
                        I'm sure Walsh will play on Sat. Big trial game for him.

Comment

• What makes us think Austin is a good coach? As far as I know he has no training as a coach nor any practise. It would be s big gamble. There are lots of coaching gems out there (Marti and Calm are good examples) so why should the club go for someone untested, just because he has a history with QPR. To me ot sounds like a new Ainsworth appointment- chosen for the wrong reasons. If Marti wants to strengthen his coaging staff in that field I trust him and Nourry will find some continental coaches that are both affordable and proven.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm sure Walsh will play on Sat. Big trial game for him.
                            I reckon Begovic will be in goal. Likely last games, he'll want to play.

Comment

• Transfer window opens 14th June and I can't wait..

Comment

• JCS to Stoke for £5-7m

I'm sure he has higher aspirations than the Potteries

Comment

Working...
                                X