• Show
Clear All

• Had Chris Martin signed yet ..
    where’s springbok when you need him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      Had Chris Martin signed yet ..
      where’s springbok when you need him
      He’s probably hunting down those blokes who were sat behind him berating our player the other week.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• [QUOTE=cross it Dave;n2594452]

He’s probably hunting down those blokes who were sat behind him berating our player the other week.

his a gift for this site . We should treasure him and make him a admin

Comment

• thats exactly where i am

you tiny little sausage of a man

<hi 5>

Comment

• Mr Barking mad is back.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• never been to barking

im more of a cat man

MIAOW

Scatman (ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop) Official Video HD - Scatman John - YouTube

Comment

• Darren Witcoop
                @DarrenOWitcoop
                ·
                8t
                Oliver Burke returning to the Championship after ending his spell with Werder Bremen in Germany. Heard that QPR had looked at potential deal for the Scottish forward but now it all points to a free transfer switch to Birmingham

Should we be dissappointed?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  Darren Witcoop
                  @DarrenOWitcoop
                  ·
                  8t
                  Oliver Burke returning to the Championship after ending his spell with Werder Bremen in Germany. Heard that QPR had looked at potential deal for the Scottish forward but now it all points to a free transfer switch to Birmingham

Should we be dissappointed?
                  No

Comment

• Only when he inevitably scores against us later on in the year.

Comment

• Looks like Leicester are sniffing around chair again .

we surly must be working behind the scenes to get a striker in

Comment

• WLS reporting we're still looking for a right back and attacking player possibly on loan. Still interested in Chris Martin. No interest in any of our players as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                          Looks like Leicester are sniffing around chair again .

we surly must be working behind the scenes to get a striker in
                          Don't think Chair has had a very good start to the season personally. Probably put a few teams off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Don't think Chair has had a very good start to the season personally. Probably put a few teams off.
                            To be fair to chair V Watford everyone had a stinker that was down to GA getting the starting 11 completely wrong.
                            Ipswich he played quite well
                            Southampton he played well run himself into the ground
                            Cardiff played ok and we won

I'll admit he can hold onto the ball a little to long but when we got FA as a CF he probably thinks he needs to do it himself anyway.

Id rather he stayed as he's got a grafter attitude than lose him for a 2-3m

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

To be fair to chair V Watford everyone had a stinker that was down to GA getting the starting 11 completely wrong.
                              Ipswich he played quite well
                              Southampton he played well run himself into the ground
                              Cardiff played ok and we won

I'll admit he can hold onto the ball a little to long but when we got FA as a CF he probably thinks he needs to do it himself anyway.

Id rather he stayed as he's got a grafter attitude than lose him for a 2-3m
                              Thought he was better against Southampton, so hopefully he's hitting a bit of form. Needs to add more final product to his game for me, although tbf the keeper made a great save from him on Saturday. A player with his ability should be scoring at least 10 a season, something he's never done.

Being linked with Kongolo from Fulham and Knight at Peterborough. Knight can't get in the Peterborough team and want £300k for him. A poster on here lives local and doesn't really rate him either from what I remember, so hopefully we steer clear of him.

Comment

• Hopefully we pull something out the bag that the media or no one knows about

Comment

Working...
                                X