Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Something worth keeping in mind for a player like Amos is that the transfer window deadline of September 1st doesn't apply...... Clubs can sign unattached players anytime, the window doesn't apply.

I'm a bit fuzzy about how the separate issue of 25-man EFL squad list would apply to any free agents we acquired after Sep 1. I dunno if you're allowed to amend that squad - my feeling is you can't, but, if you only submitted a 24-man squad you can add a player to the squad maybe?
    You can add a free agent if you have not named a full 25 man squad. U23 players do not count. You cannot drop a player from the submitted squad to mane way for another.
    There is no such thing as a Pay as you Play contract. You can have a lower basic with a higher appearance clause but this will still cost thousands.

Comment

• Isaac Hayden from Newcastle linked today. WBA, Middlesboro and Millwall also keen

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
        Isaac Hayden from Newcastle linked today. WBA, Middlesboro and Millwall also keen

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-hayden-linked
        Not a chance we get him

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
          Isaac Hayden from Newcastle linked today. WBA, Middlesboro and Millwall also keen

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-hayden-linked
          Better than what we got. Hopefully pulls through

thinking about the players we have let go this summer and I don’t think 1 has signed for anyone . So how bad they actually are that no one will touch them .

Comment

• To be fair there's barely any moves happening at all at the mo' - seems like there's a pause before it goes bananas with 2hrs of the window left.

Comment

• Man City after Eze for rumoured £70m

That would get us £14m in a sell on fee!

Comment

• Here’s hoping and maybe had more traction now they have pulled out of the pacqueta deal.

not sure they would pay the figures quoted though

Comment

• Jamal Lowe still at Bournemouth with one year left on his contract. Another loan back to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Jamal Lowe still at Bournemouth with one year left on his contract. Another loan back to us?
                    Why .. he never pulled up any trees here last time .

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Be great for us if he goes to Man City for 70 million but for Eze's sake i really hope he dont end up there as it will ruin his short term prospects like if he ever joined chelsea the move would do him more harm than good

i think a move to Liverpool, Newcastle is best for all parties maybe even Arsenal

14 million would definatley get us in a striker but doubt one with any umph would want to join us but lest face it 14 million would prob go to some of the debts we owe

Comment

• Luton have just released Luke Freemwn (31). Could ne an option for us depending on any departures

Comment

• Assuming fit would take Luke Freeman. Good player. Played reasonable number of games for Luton last season. Could add some spark and we need more depth.

Comment

• I would take Freeman over Lowe any day at least freeman tries and looks like he cares

Comment

• Totally agree with fox, I'd take Luke all day long. He is a class player and would certainly be a welcome addition. Can't have lowe back. I went to Swansea at home and we played well, but he missed so many sitters
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Freeman is better than Lowe , always have his all for rangers .

Comment

Working...
                                X