No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big lad is Mr Crooks, 6’4” and described on his wiki as a utility player, he’s got a fair goal record as well.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Jay Stansfield from Fulham on loan? Allegedly, we are one of a few other teams in this division which want to secure his signature this season...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Willocks has joined the ranks of Wright-Philips, Barton, and Boswinga etc, a bunch of cu nts who i despise with a passion.
        Tho I'm no Barton lover at least he tried , agree with u on the the other 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Jay Stansfield from Fulham on loan? Allegedly, we are one of a few other teams in this division which want to secure his signature this season...
          Were very interested, he is also on 1k a week at Fulham so he would not cost a lot.

Seen Ryan Nyambe has been linked as well on a free.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Were very interested, he is also on 1k a week at Fulham so he would not cost a lot.

Seen Ryan Nyambe has been linked as well on a free.
            Ryan nyambe a decent player! Where did you see he's been linked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post

Ryan nyambe a decent player! Where did you see he's been linked?
              Brave Warriors ace defender Ryan Nyambe could become the first Namibian to ply his trade in the Championship League, with sources claiming that Queens Park Rangers FC (QPR) are...

This was from earlier in the summer, would also imagine Fankaty Dabo is another potential name.

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Tho I'm no Barton lover at least he tried , agree with u on the the other 3
                Yes. Barton was known to be unstable and volatile before we signed him so it's not really his fault that he turned out to be unstable and volatile for us. I agree that he did his best , always put a shift in and tried to gee up those around him. Wasn't it a 5-yr deal on £85K a week or something we gave him? Deranged! (The owners, not Joey).

Comment

Matt Crooks is maybe on his way to QPR. He is a type of player we need imo.
                  Connor qpr started that rumour on loft for words . I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously.

Comment

Matt Crooks is maybe on his way to QPR. He is a type of player we need imo.

Comment

• My point exactly regarding Connor qpr … the gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Connor qpr started that rumour on loft for words . I wouldn’t take anything he says seriously.
                        Ok. Thank you. We move on ...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Kelman apparently joined L Orient 2 year deal.

This is from LFW site

Comment

• Reading that Tottenham are close to bidding for eze .
                            Got to be £30/40million which we get 20%
                            Hopefully it’s done with time to spare so we can use some to get a RB and striker in

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                              Reading that Tottenham are close to bidding for eze .
                              Got to be £30/40million which we get 20%
                              Hopefully it’s done with time to spare so we can use some to get a RB and striker in
                              Hopefully we can then offer Willock an extended contract, assuming he want to stay......

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                                Kelman apparently joined L Orient 2 year deal.

This is from LFW site
                                Just not good enough for this level unfortunately. However, if Dykes is out injured now for any amount of time it’s gonna leave us awful thin up front!

Options being Armstrong…and erm…nope, that’s it! (I’m not including Smyth as he played so well as a RWB that should be his playing position for us now).

Why do we do this every bloody season? What happens next if Armstrong gets injured? And let’s be fair, there is a very high probability this will happen as he is not the fittest bloke in the world is he? We don’t just need 1 striker now, we need 2!

While we are at it, any chance we can also offload Archer (why was he given a new contract?) Uncs, Dozzell and Richards (all like Kelman, not good enough to play at this level), and get some replacements in for these positions? Now that would be a good end to the transfer window!

Comment

Working...
                                X