No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been critical of GA but these signings definitely fit his style. Fox, Colback, Cook and possibly Batth are all leaders, just what we need.

Comment

• Looks like once Fox, Cook and Colback match fit that will give us a much stronger spine which is what we have been crying out for for a while now. Our squad cries out for three at the back.

Like sound of Batth but do wonder if we do have any budget left we have greater need at RB and up front.

If Field goes my ideal realistic wish would be Tim back on loan and sign a young L1/2 midfielder for a low fee we could look to develop. Bit like Dozzell but someone who actually does develop!

Have to say well done to club for getting these deals done if our finances are as farked as we fear this season. Aim this year has to be to stay up by whatever means we can and if that means we turn into Dads Army so be it! Good players aged 32/33 could easily give us a couple of years good service.

Comment

• Think his plan is to play 3 at the back hence the amount or cb's were linked with , also means kakay is not as exposed if he is playing wb , also means we may see larkeche as lwb and can move paal into cm ?

Comment

• See Dunne going to be out for a while which would explain why we are after Batth despite having already signed Cook.

Comment

• Looks like we are getting a no nonsense team

Comment

• Uche ikeapazu, just been released from his club in Turkey, 3 championship.clubs in for him , you guessed it he played for wycombe under gaz so expect us to be linked! If you think dykes is ahit u aint seen nothing yet

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                Uche ikeapazu, just been released from his club in Turkey, 3 championship.clubs in for him , you guessed it he played for wycombe under gaz so expect us to be linked! If you think dykes is ahit u aint seen nothing yet
                Awful goalscoring record and awful in general but remember him playing for Boro or Cardiff against us and he was a handful, but mainly because he looked like he had no clue what he was doing.

Armstrong is better than him and does a better job at unsettling defences.

Comment

• Lucas Jaouo whatever his name is has left Reading and is out of contract.
                  Better goalscoring record than Dykes and should'nt demand too much in wages

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                    Lucas Jaouo whatever his name is has left Reading and is out of contract.
                    Better goalscoring record than Dykes and should'nt demand too much in wages
                    He went to China recently

Comment

• Dabo the right back released by Coventry is in advanced talks with Charlton

surely better than what we have atm

always looked good against us

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        Dabo the right back released by Coventry is in advanced talks with Charlton

Definately.
                        Seems a decent player to me when Ive seen him

Comment

• There is a rumour over at LFW that Willock is on his way to Boro for up to £2m. No source quoted other than Twitter (so very vague).

If this has any legs, I would welcome it. Decent price given he has just one year left and is injury prone and has not done anything since Beale left. The sad thing is it only 1.5 years since I thought he was worth £10+m.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            Dabo the right back released by Coventry is in advanced talks with Charlton

Seems to miss around 10 games per season. No from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                              There is a rumour over at LFW that Willock is on his way to Boro for up to £2m. No source quoted other than Twitter (so very vague).

If this has any legs, I would welcome it. Decent price given he has just one year left and is injury prone and has not done anything since Beale left. The sad thing is it only 1.5 years since I thought he was worth £10+m.
                              Willocks has joined the ranks of Wright-Philips, Barton, and Boswinga etc, a bunch of cu nts who i despise with a passion.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Matt Crooks is maybe on his way to QPR. He is a type of player we need imo.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X