• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Cook to have medical at Rangers & sign 2 year deal & option of 3rd

Comment

• Cook to Qpr for medical

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/08/09/...th-qpr/614661/

Comment

• Based on our injury record last season one improvement I can see this summer is we are making players have medicals before signing them. Big step forward.

Comment

• Problem is our medicals consist of making sure the player has 2 legs and no artificial ones. I guarantee most rangers fans in their 50's could pass a medical
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• No artificial legs? That is so ableist. I am appalled we would take such a 19th century attitude.

I am sure a man with a single artificial leg and a blindfold could be a valuable addition to our back line.

Comment

• Not qpr however don’t want to start a new thread on it . Ross Barkley gone Luton .
              We are being left behind by all our rivals it’s actually frightening how far we have gone backwards .

cook signing will be excellent. Again age !
              well done getting that over the line .
              but feel we are going to turn into a has been team again . But let’s hope he can give us a bit of Clint hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                Not qpr however don’t want to start a new thread on it . Ross Barkley gone Luton .
                We are being left behind by all our rivals it’s actually frightening how far we have gone backwards .

cook signing will be excellent. Again age !
                well done getting that over the line .
                but feel we are going to turn into a has been team again . But let’s hope he can give us a bit of Clint hill
                Lets hope so, Forest fans rate him quite a bit.

Comment

• Cook would be a very good acquisition. Frankly any incomings will do given how threadbare the squad looks. This thread is 50 pages long and we've made just a few signings...... It's like we need 10 pages of rumours to generate one actual signing.

Comment

• If as looks likely Field will go this window we are desperately short in midfield - Colback will have to stay fit as otherwise we are left with Dozzell and we all know what happens there!

Comment

• Steve Cook is official....great signing

Comment

• Good!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Finally someone who's decent and more importantly, a leader. Too many players taking the #### and strolling around the place thinking they are something they are clearly not!!

Comment

• Another great player happy to play for GA.

Great signing and the defence is starting to look solid. Still need that RB though and hopefully a deal can be done for that Arsenal lad.

Comment

• Danny Bath possible incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by Sneezey View Post
                                Danny Bath possible incoming
                                I saw this but wondered if it was a deal lined up in case Cook deal didn't happen, would be great to have both though.

Comment

Working...
                                X