Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    FWIW; We have been linked with Matty Godden from Coventry. Clarke-Harris of Posh also...
    Those rumours went cold weeks ago

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Those rumours went cold weeks ago
      That`s true.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• I think someone mentioned that Amos is training with Reading. But what if we offered him a base salary and a pay as you play bonus? He has made 50 appearances for us over the last two seasons so any salary would be based on 25 appearances plus bonus.

He does have plenty of championship experience and I doubt he'd earn more at Reading.

Thoughts?

Comment

• No thanks. Luke's body doesn't stand up to the physicality of the championship. I really liked him at first but then I started to look at his game and couldn't see what he brought to the team and how it fits in with our style. He's too lightweight for this league and he gets pushed around too easily. Real shame as he's a good footballer. Hope it works for him wherever he ends up. But we need to stop signing sicknotes.

Comment

• I'm seeing mention that we'd like to bring Tim Oroegbunam back (but not likely to happen) and that we've not given up on re-signing Chris Martin.

Comment

• Seen that Jack Whatmough has terminated his contract at Wigan, he is someone who we have been linked with.

Forino would cost us a transfer fee, yet Whatmough would not.

Its a no brainer isnt it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                I'm seeing mention that we'd like to bring Tim Oroegbunam back (but not likely to happen) and that we've not given up on re-signing Chris Martin.
                Would like Tim back but I'd think he'll end up at a Championship club challenging for promotion.

Not bothered about Martin tbh. I guess it would be good to have a like for like replacement for Dykes, which I think we need but I also think we need someone with a bit of pace and capable of scoring a goal. I think we need two strikers through the door as Armstrong seems to be explosive but then out for a month after a game or two and Kelman isn't good enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                  Seen that Jack Whatmough has terminated his contract at Wigan, he is someone who we have been linked with.

Forino would cost us a transfer fee, yet Whatmough would not.

It’sa no brainer isnt it?
                  Both not championship level . Did you watch whatmough last season in the championship?
                  may as well use Gubins and save money they are all about same standards.

Comment

• Whatmough is dangerous when going forward. That`s a plus ...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Tim not coming according to GA but we did express an interest.

GA said we have no money to spend.

Marc Leonard going to Northampton according to reports.

Seems we really are scraping the barrel and must be very close to breaking FFP. I guess it all depends on the possible sales of Field, Chair and Willock to bring anyone in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Tim not coming according to GA but we did express an interest.

GA said we have no money to spend.

Marc Leonard going to Northampton according to reports.

Seems we really are scraping the barrel and must be very close to breaking FFP. I guess it all depends on the possible sales of Field, Chair and Willock to bring anyone in.
                        Fk me if we can't compete with Northampton we're bang in trouble should he sign for them. And even if we flog anyone as per dieng in won't be reinvested by the look of it

All well and good having a sparkling training facility but theres sod all in it

Comment

• All this talk of another cb is all well and good but is anyone else concerned we only have field and dozzell to play cm ! We need another 2 cm's at least

Comment

• We're doomed.

Comment

• It might help revenues if we made a decent go of the cup competitions.

Comment

Working...
                              X