Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

He's only been at ww. No other club really came after him. Only managed at league 1 apart the season ww came up and went straight back down. He's already shown year with some strange tactics. Chair left mid. Dunne at right back. The football was dire and I'd say most of put fans expect us to be in a relegation battle.

I'm happy that he's got rid of the shirkers and expects 100% effort but we need quality to go with it. If dykes gets injured we are fooked..
    WW would have stayed up if wasnt for Derby delaying their points deductions till the following season. I think the FA paid WW compensation in recognition of that fact. Derby stayed up instead despite cheating with the squad budget. But hey, big club vs small club......

Comment

• Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
      Would it not make more sense to be scouting the lower leagues for players that look half decent and might actually be worth something in a few years time? Than going for a player who has been let go by stoke and is 29.
      Completely agree with this post .
      For some reason our owners think it's better to sign out of contract players , that nobody else wants.

Comment

• He could'nt get in Hulls team under two different managers last season , hopefully just ######## and we are'nt interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

He could'nt get in Hulls team under two different managers last season , hopefully just ######## and we are'nt interested.
          We're really scrapping the barrel if this is true and expected to be a starter. Sign the guy and stick him in the U23s.

Comment

• Sky says Fox has agreed 2 year deal and could be announced today

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
              Sky says Fox has agreed 2 year deal and could be announced today
              QPR are set to sign free agent defender Morgan Fox today on a two-year deal, as per a report from Sky Sports.

Comment

• Amos and steff both training with reading

Comment

• I doubt Fox would be on much wages and has played a lot at this level. Not too many 'whole' seasons but if cheap then hopefully he and JCS between them can cover one spot, Dunne another and then recruit another for competition/cover and that is CB covered. Really need CM now.

Personally would keep Willock unless we get say over £3m plus add ons as if he is fit and on form could make huge difference as to where we finish. For say £3m would be worth keeping him for season and letting him go next summer assuming he will not sign a new contract which I think is unlikely. Has shown that when he is on fire is one of the very best attacking players in this division. Say with a longer contract he is worth £15m, should he get back on track, then £3m is just one year and on form he could be the difference between staying up or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

WW would have stayed up if wasnt for Derby delaying their points deductions till the following season. I think the FA paid WW compensation in recognition of that fact. Derby stayed up instead despite cheating with the squad budget. But hey, big club vs small club......
                    Yeh fair point sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

He's only been at ww. No other club really came after him. Only managed at league 1 apart the season ww came up and went straight back down. He's already shown year with some strange tactics. Chair left mid. Dunne at right back. The football was dire and I'd say most of put fans expect us to be in a relegation battle.

I'm happy that he's got rid of the shirkers and expects 100% effort but we need quality to go with it. If dykes gets injured we are fooked..
                      I agree some decisions tactically didn't make sense and performances were worrying, however, you have to remember we were in massive trouble and needed results rather than performances. We couldn't keep a clean sheet. We couldn't play with the freedom we did early season due to league position and confidence.

GA had to make us hard to beat and in fairness he did that in some games. The results we actually got was when we least expected something. Maybe that's down to the squad as well. The position became serious and the squad had to pull their finger out and knew games against the better teams would need a proper performance. So, that begs the question did our players think they were better than the likes of Blackpool, Wigan and Rotherham. I think so. We turned up and put in pathetic displays!

With hindsight I think GA would have approached some games differently but like I said we were in a position that needed results.

We do need additions that's for sure, I think we all know that. Attacking wise needs looking at. If you can't score goals, you don't win games. We don't have anyone that you'd be confident to score over 10 goals next season. Dykes obviously the most likely and I think he'll be better suited to GA as manager. Chair should have much better numbers for his ability and we don't know whether Willock will be here or stay fit. The whole squad lacks goals.

Comment

• Fox signed 2yr deal

Comment

• Iroegbunam still with Villa but didn’t make the US/America trip. Out on loan again?

Comment

• Fox a good signing for me... experienced, left sided, solid.

Comment

• A versatile defender. We could have done worse .... or better of course.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Tbh the position that is worrying me the most is right back we are desperate for a right back and worrying Ainsworth thinks we ok there

Comment

Working...
                                X