No announcement yet.

Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been getting to the ground ok since March 1969, 54 years and about 1,000 games. I don’t need your help.

I choose who I drink with very carefully and you do not meet the criteria.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
      be a nice change from you supporting Chelsea because you know nothing about my beloved Rangers
      if that is aimed at me your are a bigger clown than I thought.

Comment

• thats unfortunate for you

because you would recognise who i am if youve supported the club since 1969

would have been able to get you a VIP ticket for any home game as well

but never mind will drink alone

was such a nice chat too i was almost enjoying myself

Comment

• You make James Nutt look sensible, why I am not surprised you drink alone, and you have only been a member on here for 5 months

Comment

• [QUOTE=cross it Dave;n2592465]You make James Nutt look sensible, why I am not surprised you drink alone, and you have only been a member on here for 5 months[/QUO

Ignore him Dave

Comment

• [QUOTE=72bus;n2592468]
              Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              You make James Nutt look sensible, why I am not surprised you drink alone, and you have only been a member on here for 5 months[/QUO

Ignore him Dave
              You are right, I should, but he or she make it so easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

come find me in the Q Block senorita

i will post a map of the ground so you know where to find me

will also give you a tube map you can get off either White City or Shepherds Bush on the central line

i tend to get off at white city i change bank or Tottenham Court Road on the northern line i come in from Morden would be a real treat to see someone off here without there keyboards
                Ooooooooo Q block .. you’re hard

Comment

• Okay lads that's enough squabbling.

You've had a good dig at each other now lets get back on topic. We'll delete future posts that continue the personal digs.

Last edited by SheepRanger; 22-07-2023, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Morgan Fox

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...n-defender-fox

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Fox_(footballer)

Comment

• Played last season, limited appearances in previous seasons. We can't afford another sicknote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Played last season, limited appearances in previous seasons. We can't afford another sicknote.
                        Seems that's a running theme with most names that come up on here.... players who haven't played/done much recently. We need to focus our attention on the Bargain Basement, not the local A+E department!

Still, 99% of names in this thread are just gossip or speculation - isn't the very first post about Dieng going to Riemes? I'm not dissing anyone, just pointing out it's a rumour-based thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Played last season, limited appearances in previous seasons. We can't afford another sicknote.
                          Not every player is injury free though.

Still 40 games last year isnt too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Not every player is injury free though.

Still 40 games last year isnt too bad.
                            40 gameS is really good! Might be something we need experience.

Comment

• Would it not make more sense to be scouting the lower leagues for players that look half decent and might actually be worth something in a few years time? Than going for a player who has been let go by stoke and is 29.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
                                Would it not make more sense to be scouting the lower leagues for players that look half decent and might actually be worth something in a few years time? Than going for a player who has been let go by stoke and is 29.
                                Agree with you on this one mate! Can we not even afford £100-£200k on a half decent, young, up and coming, highly rated prospect with it potential that a lower league club need to sell to finance their own season? Remember Darren Peacock who we signed for a very nominal fee and developed him under Alan McDonalds (RIP Big Al) stewardship. There are gems out there, or can we just not be arsed looking and take the easy free transfer option on an old has been with no sell on value. We are fooked this season if this is our mentality in the transfer market!

Comment

Working...
                                X