Transfer rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Sorry too much of a gamble, I'd rather sign his mother Lisa!
    She's been around the world a bit...
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      Not QPR .. related however Scott from Bristol city going wolves 20million !!!
      his not that good .
      A on form Willock would be worth that but not with a year left :(
      Thought he's ok when I've seen him but like you say nothing special. I guess it's his age and potential that makes the price so high. Bristol City are very good at getting good fees for their players and have a decent academy. I guess their location helps with the academy whereas we have a lot of competition which makes it near impossible nowadays.

Sold Semenyo for £10m (£10m profit), Webster for £22m (£18m profit), Kelly for £15m (£15m profit), Brownhill for £10m (£10m profit). £53m profit in the bank. They really should have made more of that and at least made the playoffs in the last 4 or 5 years. Massively underachieved!

Comment

• "QPR now closing in on the signing of Wycombe defender Chris Forino. Forino has been the top target since Rangers sold Rob Dickie. The Chairboys anticipate Forino’s exit after landing Joe Low earlier today".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
          Not QPR .. related however Scott from Bristol city going wolves 20million !!!
          his not that good .
          A on form Willock would be worth that but not with a year left :(
          Is Scott the player that everyone was raving about when BC played man city in the televised cup game .
          Goes to show what TV can do for yr career and clubs bank balance.

Comment

• Alex Scott has made 83 appearances for Bristol City. 20 next month.

We've several players players hardly played in Championship.

He's very good, probably worth similar fee to Eze.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Must be a Norwegian thing....

Most people of the world use comma to separate the decimal and dot to separate every one thousand of a number. In Europe, it is only UK and a few other countries that use it the other way around. However, I post in a UK message board so I will make sure I use the UK standard from now on, to avoid all the misunderstandings?

Enjoy the summer!

Comment

• Championship trio Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City are all interested in a potential move for Sunderland's Lynden Gooch, according to Sunderland Nation (Sports Illustrated).
                FOOTBALLLEAGUEWORLD VIDEO OF THE DAY

https://www.transfermarkt.com/lynden...spieler/307781

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Most people of the world use comma to separate the decimal and dot to separate every one thousand of a number. In Europe, it is only UK and a few other countries that use it the other way around. However, I post in a UK message board so I will make sure I use the UK standard from now on, to avoid all the misunderstandings?

Enjoy the summer!
                  Even when in the EU we were never European (IMO) and we love being different.....even bloody awkward

But, we'll allow you your eccentricities as an R.

Comment

• Harvey Barnes from Leicester to Newcastle for £38m and they got £40m for Maddison. They seem to have spent £20m so far, so up circa £58m.

Would be nice to see some of that come our way for Chair. We could extend Willock's deal then and see a few more in to balance the squad up.

Comment

• Chair and Willock both staying

Comment

• [QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2592388]Championship trio Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City are all interested in a potential move for Sunderland's Lynden Gooch, according to Sunderland Nation (Sports Illustrated).

[/QUOTE

Hardworking decent champ player . Better than what we got . Hope it’s pulls off

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kingaustin;n2592401]
                          Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Championship trio Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City are all interested in a potential move for Sunderland's Lynden Gooch, according to Sunderland Nation (Sports Illustrated).

[/QUOTE

Hardworking decent champ player . Better than what we got . Hope it’s pulls off
                          Totally agree with Chaz, Gooch is a hell of a player, he also hits a terrific cover drive allbeit no spring chicken these days!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• [QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;n2592402]
                            Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Totally agree with Chaz, Gooch is a hell of a player, he also hits a terrific cover drive allbeit no spring chicken these days!
                            Also not in Sunderland's plans and only has a year left, so we could get him on a low cost fee, I would be all over it personally.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ConorQPR2000;n2592403]
                              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Also not in Sunderland's plans and only has a year left, so we could get him on a low cost fee, I would be all over it personally.
                              Yeah good test career too, but I guess nearly 70 now so i'm probably less of all over it than you but I can see your angle that you don't lose ability
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Perhaps we've secured the services of Bobby Thomas and now dont nčed Balogun
                                Apparently Thomas had signed for Coventry for £2 Million

Comment

Working...
                                X