Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    He’s obviously picked up a decent signing on fee show had bos written all over it again

move on but hardly a step up and leaving a manager who had a significant amount of faith in him
    Funny that you mention BOS, he's available again apparantly.

Comment

Thank Christ that saga is over, shame but we move on, like to see the reception he gets when we play them

Comment

He’ll be injured!

Comment

Think this was the obvious outcome after he jibbed the Spanish training camp. The club has moved on this year, he's yesterday's man now.​​​​​

Comment

In this division u need to pull your socks up and roll up your sleeves .
            I here all this rubbish about he didn't want to play for ainsworth , how about playing for the badge , how about playing for the fans ...
            I saw him in his pomp winning games for us in moments of class .I also saw the CBA attitude and moaning and not tracking back .
            Hope it works out well for him wherever he goes but we only need players here prepared to give 100% every game regardless of whose in the dugout.

Comment

We've seen bigger and better players leave our club, we move on and upwards, UR'S

Comment

Oh well.
                Good player when he's on it, just wasn't often enough after warbs left.
                I wondered when Marti played our new right back as right side forward.
                Maybe he'll convert him like Wenger did to Henry

Comment

Absolutely gutted with this news. Marti was our No1 signing this summer staying put but I had Chrissy down as my next priority. They were definitely a match made in heaven and I feel sorry for Marti who clearly desperately wanted him to stay
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Oh well.
                    Good player when he's on it, just wasn't often enough
                    Bang on mate.

Disappointed he has gone when he's at his best, indifferent he has gone when he's indifferent.

Shows his level of ambition going to Cardiff.

Comment

Sideways move, no ambition just done it for the money.
                      he will be saying what a massive club cardif is,and its been his dream to play for them. wa#ker.

Comment

Spot on, anyone who thinks he is the best player in the Championship is sadly sadly deluded.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Sad on this one.

We clearly did not want to pony up the cash, either that or he needs a change of scenery. I think he'd be back to his best, if he wanted to be, with a pre-season, new additions and Marti in charge.

It's an oh well not an oh bugger.

Do we need to replace him? Chair isn't going anywhere, we have Andersen, I wonder if we shouldn't be getting a striker in instead of another number 10. Feel like we've been pushing square pegs into round holes trying to get them all on the pitch as it is.

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

Not signed with Cardiff yet.

I think agent negotiating with other clubs. Cardiff just in case option.

Comment

Hope he signs for a Championship club - I like the idea of Colback "welcoming" him back to HQ when Jack cashes in his weekly standing order for a yellow card. However, I'm not convinced Chrissy Boy has the necessary minerals to front up for the fixture and he'd be very likely to throw a sicky that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X