Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
    If he has been offered a three year deal he should snap Martis hand off

He wont get that anywhere else and he is only likely to get a sideways club in for him anyhow at best.

Whether we want him or not is another matter entirely
    Wasn't in training photos today. Expecting him to sign elsewhere on 1st July.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Wasn't in training photos today. Expecting him to sign elsewhere on 1st July.

I didn't see Richard Taylor in any of the photos. I wonder if we are considering paying up his contract and just get over with it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

I didn't see Richard Taylor in any of the photos. I wonder if we are considering paying up his contract and just get over with it.
        Two years remaining. Financial Fair Play calculations must be blocker to paying him off.

Expecting him to leave next summer, mutual consent.

As to not being in photos, two reasons. Firstly, injured or ill. Secondly, Marti can't be bothered with him anymore, doesn't want him training with squad. IMO, second reason.

Comment

We could not reach a settlement with Richards last season as we had no FFP head room. This season, FFP is not hindring us. I hope someone will take him on loan for a symbolic share of his salary, but I think it is more likely he will leave by mutual consent sometime after the transfer window has closed. Not priority now.

Comment

I'm sure many others have seen this but article doing the rounds saying positive talks have taken place and Willock wants to stay with contract containing release clause if an offer comes in. No idea if any truth in it and of course subject to anyone else coming in with a good offer in the meantime.

If it is true then seems a good compromise as it would secure his future here but with a get out clause and we would retain him and get a fee if he does leave. Everyone wins kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              I'm sure many others have seen this but article doing the rounds saying positive talks have taken place and Willock wants to stay with contract containing release clause if an offer comes in. No idea if any truth in it and of course subject to anyone else coming in with a good offer in the meantime.

If it is true then seems a good compromise as it would secure his future here but with a get out clause and we would retain him and get a fee if he does leave. Everyone wins kind of thing.
              Is Willock in Spain with the team? I know he's out of contract so I doubt it.

Comment

We're just case negotiations with other clubs fail.

Time to wish him good luck for future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Is Willock in Spain with the team? I know he's out of contract so I doubt it.
                  Fair point. Balogun travelled last summer whilst out of contract because of injury. We have duty of rehabilitation. Once deemed fit, they leave.

Comment

I think we all just want this contract to be resolved. If we can get this Willock deal over the line then under Marti we have just secured signing the best player in the division.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I think we all just want this contract to be resolved. If we can get this Willock deal over the line then under Marti we have just secured signing the best player in the division.
                      Best player in this division?

Comment

Marti had us in promotion form and yes dunne was a revelation at right back but Willock was a huge player for us when put back in the lineup and for 1 player to play such a pivotable role in that turnaround is well astonishing sheep
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think he's going. Just waiting for decent offer.

Comment

This is dragging on too long, FFS someone make a decision at the club

Comment

He may be having a medical which will include blood tests, some results can take a day or two.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Best player in this division?

Ho ho ho, you have to laugh.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X